Tape 06: Prove it

This tape will include Mature sexual scenes viewer discretion is advised

"Where the fuck were you?!"

A pale slender, veiny hand wrapped around your throat as Mikey hovered over you holding a gun to your forehead. 

You looked at him expressionless. You knew he wasn't going to shoot you. 

"I was doing what the fuck I want." You said looking him in his dark sleepless eyes. It seemed his eye bags got worse since you were gone. 

"You left. You abandoned me. Like everyone else. Why? Why-?!" Mikey was already very mentally unstable but this just made it worse. He feared abandonment, he thought you were going to die or disappear like Baji, Shinichiro, or even Izana. But now that you were alive and back he felt relieved but furious.

"You lied. You fucking lied to me" your eye brows furrowed as he looked at you confused.

"You said that I was free in Bonten. I could do whatever. But then you say that I can't and I belong to Bonten. No the fuck I don't. I'm not property." You spat as anger swirled in your eyes. 

"I didn't mean that. But it doesn't mean you can go and fuck off without telling anyone! " he spat back, but the front door swung open. 

"Mikey we can't fin- Y/N!?" Sanzu walked in his mouth agape as he saw the situation.

You were on the ground in , mens clothes? And Mikey hovered over you pinning you to the floor with a gun to your forehead and a hand wrapped around your neck. 

"stop looking at me like that" you muttered looking up at him as the brothers came in with horrified looks on their faces. Everyone thought you were as good a dead now. Even when koko, kaku and Takeomi came in they all had the same expression.

"don't ever leave me again.. if you do I will not hesitate to shoot you as a traitor." Mikey whispered in your ear only for you and him to hear. Your breath hitched as his grip on your neck got suffocating. 

"y-yes Mikey.." you choked out a whisper, as you felt your head get dizzy from the lack of oxygen. 

"Now tell me who's clothes are these?" He asked louder so everyone could hear.