Little bit of your life #2

Colby planned a day with you. He took you everywhere he wanted to go like amusment park. You and him had lots of fun.
"How do you like the day i've been planning?" 
"I've never have had this mutch fun in my life" 
"What do you mean in your life?" 
"I mean I... I had to be alone in my whole childhood and in school to. I've newer had fun like this in my life. I had no friends and I spend every god deam day alone in my room feeling lonely and depressed." you told to Colby.
"Im so sad that we didnt met earlyer"  "Me to... but since my parents leaved me in LA alone my life has gone better and I feel like my depression is dessapearing." 
"Im happy to hear that and Y/n im always here for you if you need me, ok?"  
"Mhm".
At this time you both were watching a sunset on that field. You layed your head on Colbys shoulder and breathed heavily to get the fresh air in your lungs. After 2h of sitting there it got dark and you both sat in the car and drove home. You got back at 10pm. Everyone was still up but you were tired so you sayed only hi when you came in and then went straight in Colbys room. You changed and went in  bed. Colby was talking to everyone what you both did today and where you went. He talked about an hour and then came to sleep too. He layed down and strocked your hair.
"Good night princess"
"Good night Colby". ______________________________