A brakedown and new a friend #3

At the eavning you and Colby went out to just drive around the city.
You listened the Colbys new song. You were quiet the whole ride.
"You ok Y/n? Youre just so quiet" 
"Yeah im ok. I just dont feel like talking now" you said quietly.
"Ok we can ride in the silence to"
Colby puted on a vibe playlist and he just drove. You werent tired fysicaly but you were tired of your life. You didnt know what caused that feeling. Colby opened the windows. You closed your eyes and leted the wind brush through hair. You almost fell asleep, but you cept yourself up with wierd thoughts. As you both got to a lake Colby steped out of the car and opened your door. He gave you his hand and you stepped out. He suddenly said "Go... run as fast as you can"
He understanded that something was up with you. You looked him in the eye and started to run. He looked at you as you cept running. You runned and runned and suddenly Colby watched you collaps on the ground. He ran to you and asked "are you ok Y/n?"
"Mhm" you hummed
he picked you up on his hands and carried you to his car. You sat in the car and cryed a bit. Colby squatted in front of you and holded your hands. The full moon shined on the lake.
"What happend?" Colby asked.
"I...I dont know. I feel like everything is so stressful right now. I dont know what to do" you said to Colby while crying. "Try to calm down and lets talk about everything what bothers you, ok?"
"Ok" you said.
You cryed.
"Breathe in and out" Colby said.
When you calmed down you and Colby talked about everything that made you so stressed.
"Are you ok now?" asked Colby.
"Mhm" you hummed.
"Lets go and order some food. Maybe MCdonalds?".
"Mhm that sounds great."
You both drove back and got your food. You ate in the car cause you were hungry. After eating you said to Colby
"I think I wanna be alone tonight. Can you drive me to my apartment?"  "Alone? Are you sure. I dont want you to be alone"
"Please I just need time alone."
"Ok but one thing. You are not gonna hurt yourself. Promice?"
"I promice"
you hugged Colby and he droped you off. You kissed good bye and watched Colby leave. He was sad that you wanted to be alone in your hardest time. You went inside and changed your clothes. You just fell on your bed and cryed and cryed. You decited to go on your balcony and sat there with your puffy eyes and sobbed. Then you rememberd that you have a package in the hall. You went down in the elevator. As you got down you saw your downsairs neighbor. You tried to hide your puffy eyes but he saw you before. "Are you ok?" he asked.
(Btw his name was Dylan).
"Im fine" you said in a quiet voice and took yout package and started to walk away, but he grabbed your arm.
"Let me go please" you said calmly. "Why are you crying?"
"Just leave me alone" you said as you pulled your arm away.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"Not with a stranger" you snapped.
"Im Dylan btw and im 15, you?"
"Im Y/n im 16"
"See now we are not strangers" he smiled. "Soo do you wanna talk?"
"Ok then".
You and Dylan sat on a sofa what was in the hall. There was no one exept you and him. You talked about your sad feeling but never told him about Colby or Traphouse. He tried to calm you down and comfort you. You both talked about an hour long and noticed that Colby had called you 4 times you stood up quickly and said.
"I.. i have to go now. My bf is calling me. Bye" you said asyou run to the elevator and phushed the button⬆️. Dylan tried to follow you but the elevator doors closed. You sighted and sat down on the elevator floor. As you got up you went to your room and called Colby.
"Hi Y/n where were you? Iwas worried" "Sorry babe my phone was on silent and i was taking my package out" 
"Oh ok. Sorry im just worryed"  
"Its ok i underatand" 
"You still dont wanna come here? Everyone is worryed too" 
"Mkm. I wanna be alone today. Im ok i swear" you showed Colby your arms and he was satisfied. You both said good bye and you puted your phone down. You still thought about Dylan a bit, but you just forgot about him.
"Will i ever be happy again?" you asked yourself. You didnt know what to do with your life anymore. You were sad and angry and confused all at the same time. You just thought so much about it so you took apillow and screamed into it. You cryed again and you cryed so mutch that you almost passed out. You took some time to breath and felt better. You made some salat for yourself and watched some videos on youtube till you fell asleep on the sofa.________________________________
Colby at the same time was worried about you and was nerveous. He wanted to call you in every second but he didnt want to disturb you.
"What should i do?" He asked from everyone.
"Just let her be alone today Colby. She needs time to be alone" Kat said.
"I...i just feel like something is wrong. Im gonna call her one last time today." He called you. You were almost asleep. You picked up the phone,
"Hello?" 
"Hi its me Colby" 
"Oh hi babe whats up?" 
"I just wanted to make shure that you are ok"
"Im ok i was almost asleep" 
"Sorry babe did i woke you up?"
"No no "
"Ok but if you need me even at night then call me please" 
"Ok "
"Ok good night princess"
"Good night my prince".
The call ended and you fell asleep.__________________
Colby couldnt fall asleep he was just worryed, but at 3am he fell asleep.______

Colby Brock imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara