Prank gone wrong #5 (last part)

Next morning you woke up at 9am and srated to watch tv. You were quiet. Colby woke up at 10am. He made your favourite breakfast. He puted it behind the door, slided a note under the door and knocked. You took the note "Some breakfast for yoy babe please eat"
you looked at it and didnt eat the food. You just sat back down and watched tv. About 1h later you decited to jump out of the window and go to the starbucks. It was the first floor so it was easy. You went out and walked to the starbucks. You got some coffee and started to walk back when you got a phone call. It was Colby. You picked up but didnt say anything.
"Babe? Where are you?"
You were quiet.
"Please answer me!" 
"Im walking outside" you said quietly. "Oh ok. I was just worryed, but come back soon, ok?" 
"Ok" you said quietly.
"See ya".
You puted your phone away and went on walking. You walked and walked around the neighbourhood. You got back to the house and went in from the window. Jake texted you that he is at Taras today again so you had a room. You had skipped breakfast and lunch. Kat had made some dinner and she came behind the door with the food. You heard a knock.
"Hey Y/n can we talk?"
you opened the door and leted her in. You both talked a bit.
"Colby really wants to talk to you. He is sorry. We all were so stupid to do this to you, but just letting you know that he is crying all the time. Hes sorry please go and talk to him"
you stayed quiet. Kat went out of the room. You still didnt ate. You started to cry. You cryed a long time and tried to calm yourself. You collected yourself. You opened the door as quiet as you could. You went in the hallway and saw Colby sitting on the outside sofa crying alone. You went out and standed next to him leaning against the wall.
"You wanted to talk" you started.
He looked at you but didnt look at him. "I...Im so sorry about that prank. I know that it was a bad one. I feel so bad. I feel your pain. I understand if you dont want to talk to me.... Im sorry"
you stayed quiet looking straight. You didnt know what to say. Tears started to fall out of your eyes. Colby looked at you and saw you crying. You still didnt look at him.
"Just know that im sorry" he saied.
You looked in his eyes and said quietly "Please dont do this anymore"
you looked at the sky and said
"do you know how worryed i was. I thought i had lost you. You were just laying down in the blood.. I...I thought you died" you finished.
You tried to hold your cry back but tears still rolled out of your eyes. You bited your bottom lip.
"I know that was stupid of me.... Can i do something to fix it?" he asked.
"Just stop the stupid pranks".
You still standed next to him and didnt look at him. He standed up and wanted to give you a hug. You just standed there and leted him hug you. You puted your arms slowly around him.
"Im sorry" he whispered in your ear.
"I know" you whispered.
You pulled away and went in Jakes room again. Colby just standed outside and looked at the sky. You layed on the bed and cryed. He cryed outside. Corey went to Colby and they talked. You went to sleep. Colby was in the livingroom talking with everyone. He went to sleep at 1am...............................................
You woke up at 4am and couldnt sleep anymore. You felt bad ignoring Colby so badly. You went upstairs to Colbys room and opened the door quietly. He was sleeping deeply. You saw him holding your pillow in his arms. You sat beside him and strocked his hair. You cryed quietly. You sat on his bed about half hours and then went to sleep on his sofa in in front of his bed. His blanket was on the sofa. You layed under the blancket and fell asleep.____________________________
Colby woke up at 10am. He looked around the room and saw a figure sleeping on his sofa. He came and looked and saw that it was you. He was happy to see you there. He sat beside you and strocked your hair. He stood up and went to take a shower. You woke up about 30 minutes later and saw that Colby wasnt on the bed. You heard the shower and knowed that he was in the shower. You waited till he came out. He came out and you pretended to be still asleep. He sat beside you and just looked down on his hands. You sat up and hugged him.
"Im sorry that i ignored you" you cryed. "Im sorry for everything" he said.
You both hugged a long time and shared a kiss. Colby felt happy and you too.
"But lets stop those stupid pranks ok?" you whispered in his ear.
"Ok i promice" he said.
"Do you wanna eat breakfast here?" 
"If its ok" 
"Yeah i can make some food and bring it here"
you smiled and he went downstairs. You were still a bit upset but you know that you needed to let it go. You changed your clothes.
Colby was downstairs and everyone else was too.
"Is she ok?" 
"Yeah we talked last night and she came in my room and fell asleep there. Were ok now." 
"Thats good to hear" 
"But lets not talk about it anymore"  "Agree".
He made some bacon, eggs amd salat. He came upstairs with the food.
"Hi babe. Missed me already?" 
"Mhm"
you both ate and watched tv.___________