Prank gone wrong #4 (part 1)

In the morning Colby woke up at 10am. You still sleeped. He kissed your forhead and went out of the room. He made some breakfast. Everyone else woke up too.
"Hey guys. I have a plan" 
"What plan?" 
"Lets do a prank on Y/n" 
"What kind of" 
"Lets pretend that I had accydentaly shot myself in the head with a gun and lets use fake blood" 
"Oh sounds cool" 
"Ok but lets wait till she wakes up. Maybe you Tara ask her to come to your car and look for something and me and others are gonna get ready"  "Ok" ..................................
You woke up at 11am and went to eat. "Morning my princess" 
"Mornimg babe" 
"Did you sleep good?" Colby asked while he hugged you from the back.
"Mhm. You?" 
"Me too".
You ate and then it was time. Tara pretended to lose her earring in the car. "Oh Y/n can you please help me. I lost my earring in my car" 
"Yeah sure".
You  and Tara went outside and Colby and others started to work. About 15 mins later as you searched for the earring you heard a shot in the house. You jumped. You ran in the house and saw Colby laying dead on the floor. "Ahhh!" you screamed.
Everyone ran there and acted shooked. "No. No Colby wake up. Call 911!" You shouted. Everyone akted like they didnt have theyr phones. You holded Colby in your arms and suddenly Corey pulled you away from him.
"Noo !" you screamed more. They gatherd around Colby. You fell on your knees and coverd your eyes with your hands. You cryed so badly that everyone started to feel bad about you. Your eyes were blurry and you closed your eyes and still cryed. Suddenly Colby standed up and hugged you. As you opend your eyes you saw Colby hugging you. You phushed him away at the first time in your life and shouted  "Why did you do this to me!?" 
"I...Im sorry babe...I-" 
"Sorry for what. Sorry for scareing the shit out of me"
Colby was shooked about your response. He wanted to hug you but you standed up and ran out of the house. Colby tried to follow you but you ran too fast and dessapeard. You ran and cryed all the time. You ran about a mile until you got in a park. You sat down and cryed. You didnt have your phone with you. ...........................................
At the same time Colby felt so bad. He was sitting on the sofa with others. They all were sad and felt bad. Jake decited to go out and look for you. He drived to the direction you had ran to before. ............
Colby went to take a shower to get the fake blood out. He cryed in the shower.......
Jake found you sitting on the bench in the park. He parked the car and ran to you.
(You are Jake's little sister)
"God sis you scared me" 
you didnt answer.
"Colby didnt mean to hurt you he just..." 
"He just wanted to see me freaking out"  "No no he just... ugh he wanted to prank you" 
"This wasnt a prank" 
"I know everyone feels bad about you. Lets go back"
you and Jake sat in his car and drove back. Everyone was sitting on the sofa exept Colby. He was upstairs and crying. He felt so bad. Jake and you went back in the house. You went straight to the backjard and sat down on the outside sofa. No one came to bother you. You just leted the wind brush through your hair and leted the wind drye your tears.
"Hey Colby. I brought her back" 
"Where she was?" 
"At the nearest park" 
"Oh ok".
Colby came downstairs and peeked outside and saw you hugging your knees on the sofa and crying. He came outside and tried to hug you. You ran past him and went to Jakes room.
"Y/n please wait"
you didnt listen to him. You closed the door and Jake followed you. He locked the door. You were upset.
"Y/n lets talk. He is sorry he just wants to abologise" Jake said.
"I cant look at him right now" you said in a quiet and shakey voice.
"Ok i understand you. You can sleep in my room today. Im going at Taras today. Here take ke key" 
"Thanks" 
"But you need to talk to Colby just let him speak. You dont need to say anything. Just listen what he has to say"  "Mhm".
"Ok im gonna go now. Bye sis" 
"Bye Jake"
you hugged Jake and he hugged you. Jake went out of the room. You locked the door emmeadlety behind him.
"Is she ok?" Colby asked worrily.
"Yeah she is ok, but let her be alone today. Im going at Taras. She is sleeping in my room today" 
"Oh ok" Colby said sadly.
Colby said behind the door. "Babe.. im sorry what i did to you. If you want to talk then text me please."
You were sitting behind the door, your back against the door and cryed. Colby went away. You just cryed more. You went asleep about an hour later....................................
Everyone else was in Colbys room, talking.
"What am i gonna do? I ruined everything" said Colby.
He had tears in his eyes.
"Ok we all did wrong on agreeing doing this prank. We dont blame you Colby"  "Yeah we all needs to aboligyse" 
"But lets do it tomorrow. Maybe we all say sorry before and then says Colby sorry" 
"Ok". Colby layed in his bed and hugged your stuffed animal. He cryed.____________________________
...