ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Walking through the night feeling the chilling wind blow away her long hair, made Y/N feel a sense of nostalgia

Walking through the night feeling the chilling wind blow away her long hair, made Y/N feel a sense of nostalgia. She used to do this when she was unable to endure her fathers' training anymore and needed somewhere to escape.

Yet this felt different, something about this walk didn't feel right. Was it the way how the street lights flickered, or the way how although it was crowded with people walking from one place to the other, it still felt cold and empty?

Fortunately, it didn't take long for Y/N to find her phone. The waitress working there, as soon as Y/N had walked in, recognized her, handing Y/N her phone. The young girl had bowed to the waitress thanking her and leaving the cafe.

As she once again started walking through the streets of Tokyo to her apartment, she noticed a big group of drunk men. Judging by their attire, they were office workers of a company. Who while walking were causing passersby to feel alarmed by their rude behavior.

Although Y/N was not one to tolerate this kind of attitude and if they did something disrespectful to her while on her way she wouldn't just stay put; she decided to change path. The last thing she wanted was to mess with anyone.

After the decision to help the pink-haired guy last week, she had had enough of it. She just wanted to live peacefully for some time at least. Yes, that was her main goal to have a peaceful university life. Go to lectures, study for her exams, make new friends and enjoy a normal life like everyone else.

While daydreaming about the months to come, Y/N noticed that whatever path her legs had sent her to, was not the way she normally went by. "damn..." she cursed under her breath. It was not even a place she knew or had gone to before. It was quieter and more desolate, there were some shops and clubs at both sides of the road but most shops were closed while the clubs seemed very uninviting. So she had no idea where to ask for directions in order to find the way back.

The cold October wind blew causing Y/N to shiver and hug herself for some warmth. As she calmly walked searching for any kind of store that could be open so that she could ask for directions, there was none.

She blamed herself, thinking how dumb did she have to be not having realized sooner where she was heading to. Where was she going to ask for direction now..........wait a minute?

(light bulb sponsored by our rich sugar daddy Mr.Kokonoi Hajime)

In which era was this idiot child of ours living? Was she living in the 90s? Obviously not.

She was currently living in the era of smartphones, technology, and the rapid progress of humanity. But most importantly. What did she currently have on her right hand?
.........
.....
..

A SMARTPHONE.

(Yes, my dear readers you guessed it right. Currently, our sponsor Mr.Kokonoi is not with us so you have to be satisfied with my sincere congratulations coming from the bottom of my heart.)