ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

Relocating the HQ to the new mansion was an effective and easy solution for Bonten

Relocating the HQ to the new mansion was an effective and easy solution for Bonten. According also to the fact that it was not the first time they had had to move somewhere together due to attacks from enemy gangs.

The mansion was enormous and found on the outskirts of the city. While the structure and decor were not inviting at all, they had quite a remarkable aspect to them. The walls were mainly black, while the windows appeared to be made of thick glass. The outside road which led to the main entrance of the villa was paved with black marble stones. Luxurious cars of the Bonten members were parked in front of it, protected by the high stone walls surrounding the entire area.

On the first floor, there was the kitchen, dining room, and living room. On the second there were the rooms of Koko, Rindou, Ran, Mochi, and Takeomi. While on the last one there were Mikeys, Sanzus, Kakuchos and Y/N's.

Hers was specifically found between Kakuchos and Sanzus in order to keep an eye on her. While further away at the end of the long corridor was found Mikey's room.

The first days at the mansion were usually spent by Y/N alone with Takeomi keeping an eye on her, but that was it. They never talked, both minding their own business, aware of each-others presence.

Takeomis cold disposition towards her didn't change, he would usually nod when she greeted him, even when she needed help with anything he would just help her out and leave.

Nevertheless, he was not mean or annoyed by her, it was obvious by the way he would sometimes shut the guards or maids up if they talked badly about her lazing around or being Bontens slut. He would always do that at a place where he thought she was not able to hear him, but he was unaware of Y/N's obsession to sneak around, so he didn't notice.

Hearing him protect her even though he clearly didn't have to, gave her a sense of security.

Hence, resulting in her not minding his distant behavior, always greeting and smiling at him.

Everyone else also seemed very busy as they would come tired in the early hours of the morning. Grunting and gruffing while shouting at each-other.

One night Y/N woke up from her sleep feeling thirsty, putting on a warm oversize turtle-neck jumper, which reached to her knees.

Due to its length she did not wear anything besides the lingerie underneath hurrying, walking outside and down to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As she hummed a melody to herself, walking through the desolate mansion with only Takeomi who was definitely sleeping she made her way to the kitchen.

She switched on the lights.