ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

The deafening silence of the quiet before the storm is usually what the human heart should be scared of the most

The deafening silence of the quiet before the storm is usually what the human heart should be scared of the most. As the storm itself comes and goes, yes it shocks you yet it's already in the process towards its ending. But the silence, that silence before everything starts to crumble, that's where it all started and that's when it should have been stopped or else.............it's too late.

A loud bang was heard as Rans bedroom door flew to the other side, making him jolt up instantly at the sound. A furious Rindou stepping into the room, with blood dripping from his head hollered: "HOW ARE YOU CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF HER MORE THAN ME?"

The taller male getting up, wearing his silky slippers approached his younger brother.

"I don't care if you fought with someone and are drunk. Leave!"

Rindou snapping at Rans attitude asked:

"Where is she?"

"Y/N is asleep, don't scare her off now."

Ran motioned with his head to the side of the bed where she was supposed to be slipping soundly.

"Huh?" was all he could say as his orbs fell on the empty side of the bed.

"Yeah asleep, as if."

Rindous sentence was left ignored as Ran sprinted to Y/Ns room.

Empty.

"Oh yes, she might be hiding. Why don't you also check the bathroom? Maybe she is in there." Rindou scorned at his brother.

Realizing that Rindou was indeed telling the truth Ran was quick to motion with a slight tilt of his head for Rindou to follow him inside Y/Ns room; after having noticed some maids coming out, observing the scene unfolding in front of them. Rindou glared at the maids, slamming the door shut behind himself.

"What's wrong with them?" He asked following his pissed brother due to the inconveniences in a day when he had finally decided to take a rest.

"Stop making a ruckus everytime you come and that solves it." Ran answered, maintaining his calm, sitting down on Y/Ns armchair next to the window.

"Talk now Rindou, we can't waste time chattering around."

Sitting on Y/Ns bed due to the dizziness caused by his bleeding head Rindou started.

Flashback

Having spent all the day playing Rans obedient and cute toy had tired Y/N more than she had thought she could. Unfortunately, it had to be the only way to keep him distracted from everything else.

What if he decided to look at the cameras or security called him? She would not be able to survive getting caught. That's why going by his rules had been the only way.