‼️ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟 ‼️

Rindou felt an odd sense of worry, looking at the girl

Rindou felt an odd sense of worry, looking at the girl. Yes, she had kicked and punched him, but once he had clearly taken a good look at her he could not deny the attraction he began to feel for her. Looking at her his thoughts got taken back and drowned in thin air. As much as he tried he could not take his gaze from her; it was as his eyes were already glued to her figure. There was something so addictive about her presence, just like drugs, making his emotions weaver.

Killing her was the most logical thing to do, he had observed her from afar when she went near the broken windows of the abandoned building witnessing everything. Letting her live would mean putting Bonten in jeopardy. Plus, who was he to go against Sanzu or Mikey, just because he felt a slight attraction to the beauty of the woman in front of him. Yet, he was hoping that Sanzu wouldn't pull the trigger. When he looked around he saw Kakucho look at her with the same expression that he had.

She was too beautiful to be wasted like this.

He knew. He knew that this was also an emotion created by his lust and nothing more, yet it was there.

But what came out of her mouth next shocked all four men in the room:

"I have no excuses. Even if I did, we both know it would not work. So what could I possibly offer to save my life?"

Sanzu raised his eyebrow tilting his head to the side, a hint of confusion displayed on his face: "Are you asking me?"

"I can't be that useless, for you to kill me immediately. I'm sorry I can't give you everything I have, even if I did I don't think you would bat an eye judging by the expensive clothes and watches you wear. Still, I think there could be some things I can do."

Although Sanzu had been taking pills regularly before every mission these days, they weren't that strong to make him hallucinate up to that point. He couldn't believe it, her answer had truly left him dumbfounded. Was this woman really offering herself up instead of just uselessly beginning for her life or giving them everything she had? Like anyone would, right?

But that girl looked so confident in herself as if it was an everyday thing to be put in those kinds of circumstances.

"Are you....."

"Do not regret your choice later!" a flat voice was heard from the far back door of the building, from which Y/N and Mochi had entered before.

The executives froze, turning to look at the man whose shadow could only be visible in that dark building. Rindou and Sanzu's expressions were full of bewilderment and confusion directed at him, not expecting his sudden involvement in all this. Mochi was just observing everything happening around him without saying a word or caring about it. In all truthfulness, he was hoping for everything to be finished off immediately so he could leave and go to sleep.

While Kakucho, the only one who understood the shadowed figures' words and actually grasped the situation, didn't react nor say anything waiting to see how all of this would unfold in the end.