46- 𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖘

SCARLETTE

SCARLETTE

My situation right now is complete shit. I don't like that girl at all.

I feel like I'm on the outs right now. As I sit down at our table seeing Isa make everyone laugh.

What the hell is going on. Not to mention the look she's giving me while cozying up to Liam in the process. I'm just getting all-around bad vibes.

I finally cautiously sit next to Isa who is sat next to Liam

"where have you been Scar we have been waiting for your ass", Kiera says causing the whole group to look at me.

"oh just you know getting the last bag of Takis", I say in a sly voice causing Liam to widen his eyes along with the rest of the group.

All of a sudden Liam pushes Isa out of the way and takes her spot sitting next to me. she stares from the ground with wide eyes as the rest of the group moves one seat closer to me practically breathing down my neck.

"Taki's you say?", Alex says not even looking at my face anymore due to his eyes staring intently at the purple bag of calories.

"last time I checked I was Scarlettes favorite, so back the fuck up", Jadelyn says grinning up at me this time her eyes, not on the large Taki bag.

"HUH?! Liam says looking her up and down with a snarl.

He then lowers himself to the point where is head is at the side of my chest and wraps his arms around my waist from the side while looking up at me.

Its a simple act that probably doesn't mean much but the butterflies in my stomach are going wild.

"I'm your favourite Bestfriend, right Scar", Liam says his head practically smushed against my boobs.

My heart feels like its gonna jump out of my chest. I'm way too touch deprived so I can't handle this.

I discreetly slide his arms off and hope he doesn't notice.

"Thats bullshit I'm her real bestie, remember when I loaned you 50 dollars in monopoly", Kiera says

Then they all start fighting and arguing over who is closer to me, causing a bunch of heads to turn including my brother's who are only 3 tables over.

I lock eyes with my brothers both of them with lingering sadness in their eyes. At times I did miss them but I wasn't ready to go back to a family that didn't fully trust and respect me.

I quickly look away and focus on my friends in front of me, still bickering about our friendship- or should I say the Takis.

"calm the fuck down", I yell causing silence to loom over us all.

"I'll share the damn Takis with all of you", I say rolling my eyes in an obvious defeat.

Truth is I was planning to share with absolutely none of them but the response I was getting from them just shows there was no way I was escaping this situation unscathed.

I pass the takis around while they stick out there lunch trays with large grins on their faces like they've just won the lottery.

Then I look around and notice that Isa is gone.

                          ༻☆༺

A/N: This was all I could write for today, I haven't really been feeling well so I need to test for covid, but how has your day been.