{1} Meeting the blue eyed boy

You walk through the halls of Rosewood High school for the millionth time this year.

School has honestly been boring this year, you didn't have many friends, you were failing a subject or two, and you had just moved here a year ago as well.

Things weren't going that well...

The only thing that was going...somewhat...well was your theater arts class.

The teacher was nice, and the subject was overall easy. But there was one thing that had gotten you extra excited yesterday.

~~yesterday~~

You sat in the small uncomfortable chair at an empty table, just as the theater arts teacher calmed the classroom down.

"Alright Alright, I have one quick announcement before we start." She said, waving her hands in the air slightly.

Guess that's one of the things about being a theater geek, your always over-dramatic.

"A group of students have come up with a little movie idea for a project. They are holding auditions tomorrow, after school." She continued, not really sounding that enthusiastic.

"If you want to audition, come pick up a flyer after class." She finished. "Now, onto today's-"

You couldn't believe it! A movie audition! Sure, it wasn't a professional movie that would be filmed and directed by professionals.

But it was still a movie!

~~Present time~~

You had grabbed a flyer after class, and you were now headed towards the auditioning room.

You looked back at the room number...

Well shit.

It's on the other side of the school. Three minutes of leg pain...greeeeeat.

~~~

You stop in front of two large metal doors, out of breath and on the verge of collapsing on your shaking legs.

You take a few more deep breaths before you reach up to knock on one of the metal doors.

No response.

You knock again, regaining your leg strength.

This time, someone did open the door, very suddenly though, almost knocking you off your feet. It was a boy, taller than you; probably 5'6'' in height.

He had a brown baseball cap placed on his head of messy light brown hair, and he had sparkling sky blue eyes that matched nicely with his hair, he wore a greenish-brown hoodie, along with a pair of worn out blue jeans.

He covered his mouth when he saw you in an awkward position, close to falling on the floor.

"Oh crap, I'm so so sorry..are you o-ok? You aren't hurt are you?" He asked frantically, playing with his hands nervously.

"Yeah. Yeah I think so, you just opened the door so suddenly, heh." You respond, getting yourself back in a comfortable standing position.