{7} breaking and entering

"Jay, he isn't...um, he isn't home Jay"

"I know."
________________________________
Jay said nothing else, and pulled a flashlight out from his pocket.

"C'mon, the door is probably locked so we gotta find another way in." Jay said calmly.

How-?! How was he so fucking calm about breaking into someone else's house?! If you really need those 'things' so bad, why don't you just text or call Alex so he can give em' to you tomorrow?!

You snap out of your ranting thoughts as you see Jay sneaking up to a window, flashlight in hand.

He glanced over to you, and motioned for you to go over to him, probably to help him open a window.

Camcorder in hand, you walk over next to him and stare into the window. It was pretty much pitch black until Jay moved his light to also look inside.

"Wh...why are we...doing this again..?" You mutter to him. "I told you I needed to get some things...ah yes!" He mumbled back, not really paying attention to the conversation at hand, as he fumbled with the window, eventually opening it.

"B-but what happens if we um...g-get caught..?"  You whimper.

He turns his head to look at you. "That's the thing, we won't get caught." Then he turned his attention back to the wide open window, reaching his upper body through it.

He had managed to crawl through the window without getting hurt. He got up from the floor and looked at you with a different determination in his beautiful eyes. Protection.

He held out his hand for you to take it. you did so, giving him the camcorder first.

He helped you through the window, staring into your e/c eyes for a moment longer before giving you the camcorder again.

He immediately went deeper into the house, digging deeper into the hole, making this situation almost impossible to get out of without consequences.

You could see the beam of light coming from Jay's flashlight, so you followed it, making sure it was in the camera's frame.

When you finally caught up with him, you could see he was digging through a drawer full of papers and other shit.

"C'moooon...where is it dammit?" He murmured to himself, probably not realizing you were behind him.

He moved onto a duffel bag, immediately finding what he wanted. "Aha! Yes..!" He exclaimed, smiling to himself.

"Alright, can we go now..? I have a bad feeling..." you muttered.

"Well, while we're here, one last thing..." Jay got up from his knees and walked over to another cabinet full of pages.

Apparently, he knew exactly where to look and he pulled out a single paper, skimmed over it quickly, and folded it, putting it into his pocket.

"Alright, now we can go-"

"Who the hell is in my fucking house?!"

You and Jay freeze, slowly looking at one another. Your eyes were laced with fear, Jay's were filled with fear as well, but a different kind, you couldn't tell what it was though.

He quickly grabs the duffle bag, as quietly as possible, and motioned for you to follow him.

You do so, not realizing that Jay had left his flashlight on the floor, turned on. You were scared for your life, you tried everything in your power not to show it.

You heard footsteps coming closer towards you and Jay.

You picked up the pace, quickly reaching the window you had crawled through before. Thankfully, it was still wide open, letting in a cool breeze.

It would have been calming on any other normal night. But tonight isn't that kind of night.

Jay squeezed through the window, reaching his hand out to help you through.

You take his hand, and you manage to slip through the window as well. "Hurry! Before we are caught!" Jay whispered urgently to you, quickly making his way towards his car.

You nod and follow him. He unlocked the car, and almost jumped in the driver's seat. You follow in suit, placing yourself in the passenger seat.

Jay throws the duffle bag in the backseat, while you carefully set the camcorder down next to it. You decided to leave it on.

"Go go go! Before Alex figures out we're here!" You plead.

He quickly nods, and starts the car. Backing out of the driveway. He speeds off down the road, sighing heavily.

"Jay..."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I dragged you into this
Y/n..." He sounded like he was on the verge of tears...why?

You had thought that he meant he was sorry for almost getting caught, and dragging you into an illegal thing. But...

He meant something else...

Something else much more important than just simply breaking into places...

He knew what he was getting you into...

And he deeply regretted it...

But it was already to late...

He had already done the damage...

Already started what was to escalate into more insane things that seem completely impossible at first...

Already starting to hurt you in ways that hurt him every single day...

It had begun...and it was already doing the damage that it had intended to do in the first place.

All thanks to the blue eyed boy.
________________________________
HELLO FELLOW JAY MERRICK (little bean) SIMPS! I HAVE FINISHED THIS CHAPTER FINALLY! and I'm sorry for not posting again yesterday, even though I said I would. I didn't have time, I WAS WATCHING ENCANTO AND CAMILO BEING THE BEST FUCKING DISNEY CHARACTER EVERRRR! (Camilo is the best Madrigal, you will never be able to change my mind.) Anyway, bai readers! <33