{6} The real story begins

You, and the other three arrive at Alex's little house.

It wasn't much, but it wasn't bare either.

Tim turned off the car and got out, you, Brian,  and Jay following in suit.

Coming up to the front door, Tim knocked.

"I wonder what's soooo important." You sigh.

"It's probably just more work, or more lines we gotta 'memorize'" Brian scoffed.

Jay was about to respond, but he got cut off by a loud CRASH.

"Uhhh..." You were all concerned by the noises coming from inside.

Alex opened the door from inside, his eyes darted between the four of you. "Alright, come inside."

You each looked at each other, clearly confused by all of this.

You shrugged, and went inside, closely followed by Jay, Tim, and Brian.

You all followed Alex to either his room, or a war zone. It was a complete mess in there, papers everywhere, his bed was a mess, and there was a large pile of clothes in a corner.

But Alex just stepped on or over everything, making his way over to his computer.

"Hurry up, I've got something to show you..."

You looked at the computer screen skeptically before Alex pressed play on a video he pulled up.

It was a scene that you shot, except it was more of an experimental shoot. Anyway, Brian was goofing around with you, while Tim just stood there, shaking his head. Jay was obviously filming, very well at that, but Alex came into view, griping about "get yourselves together for the scene" or some shit. Jay readjusted his camera position and you, Tim, and Brian got into your positions.

Before you could see the scene play, Alex paused the tape.

"There. Right there..." he pointed to a blurry figure in the picture. Hidden in the trees was a dark figure.

It seemed really tall, almost as tall as the trees maybe. It's skin was paper white, it looked like it had a black suit on and it had these weird things coming from out of its back.

"What the fuck..?" You mutter. No one else said a word.

"I don't know what it is...it just, it seems bad." Alex said, looking between the four of you.

"Don't worry about it Alex." Jay said, sighing.

"Yeah! It's probably just some teens or something, I don't know." Brian joked, he always tried to lighten the mood with a joke.

"It's nothing to big to worry about though." Tim placed his hand on Brian's shoulder, signaling him to be quiet before Alex takes it to seriously.

"And if it comes up again, we'll go ahead and investigate it, to make sure you know it's not a big deal." You reassure him.

Alex just sighs in annoyance. "Of course you guys don't believe me." He glares at you. "This isn't the only tape I found it in." He continues, proceeding to dig in a bunch of bags beside him.

"It...isn't?" Jay muttered.

"Well of course it isn't! At first when I saw it, I also thought it was some fucking teens, but it's not. I investigated a little on my own, and I turns out..." He pulled out another tape.

"It's real, I don't know if it's dangerous or not though." He carefully put the tape in, giving all of you 'this isn't good' kind of looks.

"Well how come we haven't noticed it when we're shooting scenes?" Brian asked.

"It can only be seen through a screen, I don't know why, but that's how." Alex says in his annoying matter-of-fact tone.

He plays the video.

It was another scene, but it was a blooper scene. Brian had carried on with his lines, but ended up laughing his ass off. "Brian! Now we're gonna have to shoot it again dammit!" Jay complained. "Well let's just get it over with so we can go home." Tim said, rolling his eyes. "HURRY UP WITH THE DAMN SCENE!" You yell off set. Jay turned the camera towards you. "We're not gonna get this done any sooner if you keep yelling off set, distracting the people on set." Jay says playfully. You scoff and wave Jay in the direction of where he should be facing. He does so.

Alex quickly pauses the tape.

"See? It wasn't there before." Alex glared at Brian now.

Jay stared at the screen, squinting.

He turns his head towards you. "I mean, this is weird, isn't it..?" He whispered to you while Tim and Alex talked.

"Well...he's probably just being paranoid. Don't you think?" You whispered back.

"Maybe, I'll check it out, see if it's really, well, real or not." Jay glanced back at the screen.

"Alright..." You sigh.

~~~
That night
~~~

Jay had texted you to meet him outside your house.

So, you sat outside your house, wondering to yourself 'what the fuck does he want me doing at like, 11:00 at night?!'

Then, a car pulled up in front of you.

Not just any car, Jay's car. Huh, he decided to show up.

He rolled down the window, revealing his weary smile, "thanks, for actually meeting me." You rolled you eyes. "Well, you did say to wait outside my own house."

You walked on the other side of the car, and got in. Jay started the car once again as soon as you closed the door.

"Where are we going exactly?" You asked. "Alex's house, I've got to um...get...some things..." he murmured.

"Uh...ok..? Why do I need to come?" You said as you glanced in the rear view mirror.

You noticed something in the back seat. Turning around in your seat, you see a new-ish camcorder, it was on, and pointed at the front. What was all of this about..?

"Uh...your going to help...Tim and Brian didn't want to come." Jay shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Well no shit they didn't want to come, it's almost midnight Jay." You raise an eyebrow.

"Heh yeah...uh, grab the camcorder please?" Jay stuttered.

You look at Jay suspiciously, grabbing the camcorder, you see that it is, in fact, turned on. But why..?

You started to see Alex's house in the distance. But, all the lights were turned off. He wasn't home.

Yet, even though Jay knew this, he parked in the driveway anyway. "Uh Jay..?"

He didn't answer, he just got out of the car, waiting for you to do the same. "Uh Jay, Alex isn't...um, he isn't home Jay."

"I know."
________________________________
I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY! I just had so much shit to do it's unbelievable! I do have school and all so...
Hopefully I can do a double post today, if not, I'm so sorry! Bye!