{5} Realization

You, Jay, Tim, and Brian were all sat against a large tree in the middle of Rosewood park.

Well...

You were more up in the tree, Brian was hanging upside down on a branch, Jay was laying on the ground, and Tim was the only one actually up against the tree.

But Alex had given you four free time for a few hours before you had to go back to filming.

Soooo...

But, anyway, it has been maybe three months, and a lot has happened in those three months.

Well, technically one thing in particular.

You had helped Tim and Brian get together. You had figured out that they both were gay and they both had a crush on each other.

For three years. They had a crush on each other and neither of them had the balls to confess, for three years.

But you had gotten them together with a simple walk in the park at night with a sweet little confession on top of a hill, followed by an amazing kiss that sealed it.

You and Jay had watched the whole scene unfold from the bushes. It was all successful. And wholesome at that.

But then Tim and Brian had yelled at you both for spying.

There was also another thing...

You don't know why...

But, you have had a growing crush on your friend...

Jay Merrick.

How could you not? The way he smiled, the way he laughed, the fact that he's always so clumsy and nervous. And most of all, his eyes.

You had fallen for his bright, sky blue eyes.

Your crush had grown every day, and it still did.

The thing is, whenever you made complete eye contact, accidentally or not, your heart either felt like it was in your throat or it was beating so fast it hurt.

Whenever he laughed or smiled, your stomach did a summersault and tied itself in a knot.

Whenever he did something absolutely and adorably stupid, your heart swelled and your guard dropped.

And whenever he was within a foot or two near you, your face went red, your heart beat faster than ever, your muscles felt weak, your stomach hurt, and your brain always went absolutely nuts.

You had to admit it.

You had fallen for the blue eyed boy. It was impossible not to.

XX

Jay's POV

What the hell is wrong with me?!

Why was I acting different? No, why did I feel different around her..?

Whenever...whenever I saw her, my heart beat faster and I always smiled bigger.

Whenever she laughed, my heart swelled and I felt my guard drop.

When she smiled, my face felt hotter and I couldn't speak correctly.

Whenever she did something really really adorable, my stomach tied in a knot.

And whenever I was within at least a foot near her, everything was chaos in my mind. My heart and my stomach hurt, my face heat up, my words were incomprehensible, and I was always extra nervous.