Threats and Promises

September 13th 1998

-Jamie-

Waking up next Billy was like waking up in Heaven. His back pressed against her's weighing her down, keeping her from floating away. His bed was small, his sheets soft and cool. The fan rattled above them. It was normalcy. Little things Jamie could pick up on to stay sane. This would all be over eventually, she didn't think of a trilogy, she prayed the sequel would be the ending. Then Stu would have a final girl of his own, they could all live together on a farm or maybe even in a big apartment in New York. Stu could act or be a comedian. Billy would be a director or CEO. Jamie would do anything for him, be his leading lady or secretary.

The funny thing was she couldn't see Liv there. She was worried that the plan wouldn't work. They wouldn't be able to get her to fall in line. She was stubborn and kind, good to a default. If she thought about it too long she would feel nauseous. Liv deserved the world and as her best friend she was about to put her through hell. Would she forgive her?
"What are you thinking about?" Billy asked his voice gravelly and deep. His sleep voice could send her to mars and back. She spun around and pressed her face into her pillow. His deep brown eyes were droopy.

"Our future." She said. "Imagining what we'll do when this is all over. Where we'd go..." She mused out loud.

"The middle of no where. Just you and me." He grinned. "We could go hiking in the desert." He pushed up against his arm and pulled her into his side.

"Just us?" Her eyes were big and perfect. She was his perfect doll. He brushed his thumb over her cheek.

He leaned down and kissed her. It was gentle and warm. She never imagined this would be in her cards. She was prepared to be alone forever when her mom made her leave Woodsboro. His hand trailed down her neck, over her collar bone, down the center of her chest. She sucked in a breath, as his fingers skimmed over her stomach. His lips kissed down her cheek and into the crook of her neck.

"Billy, we need to — the plan," Jamie said with little conviction. He smiled against her skin and brought his fingers down the edge of her underwear. He traced a line right across her stomach before sliding his hand back up and looking at her. His eyes were black, she was sure here's weren't far from it either.

"We have time." His lips crashed into her's and she had to take in a breath to keep up with him. He pulled back quickly and jumped out of bed. Jamie felt like if she sat up she would fall apart. But she pushed herself to move out of bed and follow her dangerous man out to start the day.

-Olivia-

Was it possible to sleep curled up in a ball and somehow not be sore? The morning light crept into the living room and Liv knew she wasn't home. There was movement beneath her, her eyes widened and she slowly moved back. Stu was stretched out the half on the couch half on the coffee table.

She felt terribly guilty. She used him a pillow all night and he let her? That was a terrible idea. That was just, not good at all. Liv scooted away and stood up. She combed through her hair. She felt vulnerable and unprepared for the first time in years. Liv had given Stu more than she had given anyone in a whole year. Jamie was the last person to see that side of her, other than Mickey. Mickey. The crashing fact that he probably knew what happened to her. Was he looking for her? He was probably banging on her dorm room door. Liv had to get back to the dorms or at least use their phone. She silently stood from the couch and glanced at the door. She should find her brother. She should remember what happened last time she was vulnerable with a guy. But she looked back at Stu and bit the inside of her cheek. Why was he getting in her head?