004. xho sex ೃ༄

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"what you doing my baby,
come over."
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

DARRECUS "DEE" MILLERTWENTY FOUR( dare • i • cus )

TWENTY FOUR
( dare • i • cus )

intersex
𓅃

MARION "CUPID" WHITETWENTY TWO

TWENTY TWO

— IN WHICH, cupid is trying to get his family back together.

𓆌

"y'all fight like jody and yvette." regina, dee's momma, said as she continued to retwist the boys hair. "no the fuck we don't." dee snarled back, getting popped upside his head with the comb. "cuss again, lil boy." regina rolled her eyes, adding another clamp onto one of the boys locs. "if anything he finally living up to that nickname, a dog ass nigga."  dee flinched again, expecting another pop from the comb. "like paw patrol mama?" the 3 year old rushed into the living room then falling to his knees.

"be careful! you gone hurt ya self." regina started to retwist the last loc, "he'll be aight, you a real nigga ain't you mj?" the little boy climbed into dee's lap. "yea." he says eagerly a large smile on his face. regina rolled her eyes again, a small smile forming. once dee was finished getting his hair done, he was going to drop mj off at his dad's house since it was his weekend to have him.
dee really didn't have the energy to see cupid. let alone go to his house, but mj was so excited to see his daddy. dee felt a vibration from his back pocket, he reach back and pulled out the iphone, he stared at the contact with a blank face, the text read 'hurry tf up with my son'  it took everything in dee to not call and cuss cupid out, but once again he didn't have the energy to argue.

letting out a small hum, he left the message on read and powered off his phone. after 20 minutes, his mother removed all of the metal clams, sure that his hair had dried. "alright, there you go." regina spun her chair around to get a good look of the re-twist she just did. dee nodded his head and stood up, fidgeting with one of his locs as he picked up his son. "we gonna go see daddy now?" mj wondered & dee hummed, "thank you momma, love you!" he says as he carried his son out the front door.