(Chapter 10) Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff

I awoke the next morning once again in Gerard's comforting arms. Another three days passed and I had started to get adjusted to my new life. I groaned as waves of minor pain pulsed through my body. Gerard held me closer saying, "Good morning, Y/N." To which I replied, "Morning, Gee," with slight discomfort in my tone. 

"What's wrong?" He asked with slight concern, moving back a little so he could see me rather than being pressed so tightly together. 

"Oh, I'm fine, just a bit achy," I said reassuringly. His head tilted to the side a little, his mouth forming a slight 'O' shape in some sort of realization. 

"You probably need to feed," he thought aloud. I grimaced slightly at the phrase, suddenly realizing that I would have to do such a thing as drinking another human's blood. "Don't worry, I'll take you hunting and show you the ins and outs of it all. You'll do fine, Sugar," he affirmed, kissing my forehead. 

"How often do I have to do that?" I asked. 

"Well we usually fed every four to five days, but a vampire can go up to two weeks without blood. The pain just gets increasingly more agonizing the longer you go without it. After two weeks, the pain is so crippling that you can't really move or do anything. So you don't die it just hurts so much you wish you did," He informed grimly as I nodded. 

"Well, when can we go hunting?" I asked, still a little uncomfy with the words used to describe this act; They made me feel like some type of animal.

"We'll go when it's dark, it makes it easy as to not get caught," he replied as he shifted to get out of the bed. Swinging his legs over the side, he walked over to the dresser to change. "But for now, we can do whatever you want, Sugar," He said removing his pajamas which, even though I've seen him without clothes before, made me blush. "Enjoying the view, Deary?" He sure loved to tease; He was hot and he knew it. 

"Damn you," I replied looking away as I got up myself. 

~Time skip brought to you by my laziness~

I pulled on one of Gerard's coats seeing as I didn't have any of my own yet. Slipping the other arm in, I put on a beanie as well. He said it would be rather suspicious if there were two extremely pale people in short-sleeved tee shirts walking about, to which I laughed. So I supposed it was done more to blend instead of the warmth I would have needed as a human. "You ready?" He asked, zipping up his jacket. 

"As ready as I can be," I responded aptly, catching myself leaning closer to him for comfort and reassurance. 

"You'll do fine, I was a little scared on my first hunt too," he said, wrapping his arm around my waist as we exited the house. 

We walked down the icy sidewalk until we reached a park. I didn't know who in their right mind would be going to a snowed-over park on a chilly evening like that, but I didn't question it too much. As expected, the place was nearly empty, so we walked further in. 

Eventually, upon more searching, we spotted a couple of girls around their mid to late twenties talking and laughing, generally making a lot of commotion. They definitely looked like the type to bully people like Gerard and me in high school or some shit I'll say that. 

Gerard pulled me behind a tree before they saw us, motioning for me to stay as quiet as possible as they passed by. He let them walk about twenty feet away before leading me by the hand in pursuit. We stalked behind, making sure we didn't step on any stray sticks that would give away our positions. Soon, Gerard ran using his superhuman speed toward the two. In one swift movement grabbing one, covered her mouth to not let any yells escape, and sank his fangs into her neck.

 I followed seconds behind doing the same, yet more clumsily. In the heat of the moment, all my reservations were thrown out the window and replaced by feral instinct. It was a fight to stop her from flailing around so I could bite her. But once I did, I drained her within a few brief seconds. The metallic taste hit my taste buds with a pang but in a good way. It tasted fantastic, which wasn't expected. The red liquid was hastily extracted from the poor woman's body, some free-flowing down my chin, neck, and some ending up on my hands. Soon her body ran dry and my desire for the substance waned as I was now replenished. The limp body I held fell to the ground with a thud. 

I looked over to Gerard, running my hands through my hair. He instantly began to kiss me roughly, me doing the same back. Our bloody lips moved perfectly together, the twinge of iron from the blood prevalent, yet enjoyed. My hand ran through his raven strands, one of his resting on my hip as the other wandered up to squeeze my right breast. I moaned into the kiss at the contact and I could tell he was pleased. We continued for a bit before pulling apart. Once we did, those lustful half-lidded red eyes were back and replaced his usual gaze. "That was fucking hot, Sugar," he said as he moved some hair out of my face. 

"Well if you say so," I replied with a dark chuckle as I recounted how unrefined my kill was.

"We'll work on it, we've only got an eternity together," he smiled, biting his bottom lip. I jumped up, putting my legs around his waist. "Oh, so you want to be carried?" He laughed to which I nodded. He rolled his eyes before speeding us home to do god knows what after that little exchange. Who knew this would be my new life

A/n: Okay so, I wanted to pop in and acknowledge that next chapter is the last chapter. At the time of planning this story, I didn't think it would turn out as well as it has and the end I came up with is quite anticlimactic. So, I propose I write a sequel. The only problem is, I don't have a plan for that, and seeing as I'm terrible at coming up with shit on the spot, I'm gonna have to plan it out. In the meantime, after the end of this, I'm gonna write a fic whilst I plan the sequel. I have two possibilities and I want to let y'all pick cos I'm fine with either. 

1. Another high school AU (around thirty estimated chapters)

2. (a bit weirder but wth) In which Gerard is an alien whose ship crashes on earth and Y/n basically has to help him with human life (ofc there would be more story but that's the bottom line. Around fifteen estimated chapters) 

It's up to y'all to decide. I'm gonna try to post more maybe two times a week for this next one.