When You Meet Again/Becoming Friends

Slenderman: You paced back and forth in front of the gate that separated the forest and your town. Slenderman said not to go in the forest again... he never said you couldn't stand by it or touch the gate. You spent your days like this, walking alongside the gated in forest, letting your fingers glide across the metal. Right about now you were laying in bed with your eyes closed until something snatched you and now you were upside down facing the faceless creature. You did in facts want to scream but you didn't. "I thought I told you to stay away from my forest" his voice boomed. "I never went into the forest after what happened. You never said I couldn't be near the gate or touch the gate." You smirked in victory when Slenderman sighed. Gently he laid you back down on your bed. "Why can't I go into the forest?" You asked "What's so bad about going in?" Slenderman turned to you. "The forest is a home to many of my proxy. We live there because we're safe there. No human ever dares to enter because if you do we will kill you." He stated. "Oh" You sunk down into the covers. "Go back to bed. Stop by the gate tomorrow towards the late evening." With that Slenderman vanished. You smiled and fell asleep know this was a start of a beautiful yet exciting friendship.

Jeff The Killer: After that night with Jeff you did more reaserch on him. A few days passed and every day you were anxious to see if he would really show up like he said he would. In all honesty you weren't really scared of this guy. Laying back in your computer chair you sighed. It was getting close to midnight and you were all alone in the house. Your parents were out at a party and most likely wont be home until tomorrow late afternoon. You closed your eyes and then opened then when you heard a knock coming from your window. Turning you saw Jeff. You got up and let him in. "Hey (YN)" He chuckled darkly. "Yo" was all you said as you sat back in your chair and started to complete your homework. Jeff took a seat at the edge of your bed. Things were quiet until Jeff spoke up. "I told you I was coming back..." Turning to face him you folded your hands in your lap. "What do you want Jeff?" "Aww don't be like that. I thought we were buddies?" He snickered. "You tried killing me a few nights back and now you think we're buddies?" Jeff laughed, "I let you live right?" You paused and then chuckled, "Yeah, yeah you did. Thanks for that." Jeff nodded. You turned back around and continued typing. "What are you working on?" He asked. "English. We have to write a story, it can be on anything. Would you like to read what I have so far?" Jeff walked up from behind you and read what you wrote. "What do you-" "Rewrite it" He said bluntly. "WHAT!? But I've put my heart in soul into this! Is it really that bad?" Nodding yes Jeff said, "You should write about me" After arguing about it you agreed to write about Jeff. A few hours later you stood up and landed on your bed. Jeff chuckled and walked to the window. "Good night buddy" With that he jumped out the window leaving you to a restful sleep.

BEN DROWNED: It's been 2 weeks since your run in with BEN the perverted elf. Right now you were sitting on the couch playing Halo when the game started to glitch. "Stupid game" you said. Getting up to turn the game off then on again you noticed a human figure behind you through the tv's reflection. "Probably just (BN) trying to scare me" you though, but when you turned around no one was there. "Hmm" turning back around your eyes widened. There sticking out of the tv was BEN smiling like and idiot. "UGH what do you want!" BEN chuckled and climbed out of the tv. "I though I'd visit you seeing how our first meeting didn't go like I planned" He sat on the couch. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Well the plan was to kill you but-" He stopped and looked at you up and down. You blushed and looked down. "I though you'd make a good friend since you play video games. I also though you were to cute to kill." "Well that last part is pretty obvious!" "Hehe yeah...soooo wanna play video games?" Rolling your eyes because of how typical he was, you nodded you head. "Why don't you get some snacks while I pick the game and set it up?" He said. "Alright" You smiled and went into the kitchen making sandwiches, filling 2 bowls with chips, grabbing sodas from the garage and headed back the the living room. A few hours later you woke up to the sound of your mom gasping. "(YN)! Look at all the mess you made!" "But mom it wasn't just me it was also-" Looking to your other side you noticed BEN was gone. "Oh that little elf turd is gunna get it!" You screamed in your mind. "It was also who (YN)? Who else could have made this mess?" "But mom-" "Don't 'But mom' me little missy! I'm going to the store, when I get back I want all this cleaned up and the trash to be taken out do you understand me?" "Yes mother" you groaned. After your mom left you cleaned up and took the trash out. When it was time for bed you slummped upstairs only to find a note on your pillow. "Hey (YN) sorry I couldn't stick around to help clean up. I left a little bit after you passed out. I'll see you later :). Oh and PS, it was funny to watch your mom yell at you ;). ~BEN" Sighing you chuckled to yourself. You'll get payback, just watch.