When He Introduces You To His "Family"

Slenderman: You weren't nervous. Slender wanted you to meet his "family" just so they would get use to seeing you around the mansion. You knew he would protect you from anything, I mean after all he is their leader. The only one you were 100% horrified about was Slenderman's brother Offenderman. Arriving to the mansion you stared hard at the front door, swallowing your pride you walked in right after your boyfriend. The living room was packed with Creepypasta's. "My children I would like to introduce you to our newest member and my lovely girlfriend (YN) (LN)" Slenderman announced. Suddenly a loud whistle came from a floating ... elf ? He was a replica of Link from Zelda. "OOOOOOO SLENDY'S GUNNA GET SOME!!!" The elf boy laughed. Slenderman sighed. "(YN) I would like you too meet..." He named a lot of names but you only seemed to soak up a few; Jane, Jeff, Liu, BEN, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Sally, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Clockwork, and a few others. "Its a pleasure to meet all of you" You said with a smile. A few hours passed and you got to know a lot of the creepypasta's. You were sitting on the couch next to BEN while he played video games when all of a sudden... "Why hello there my dear. I don't believe we've met before." I seductive voice rang from behind you. Your body stiffened. "OFFENDERMAN DO . NOT . TOUCH . HER!" Slendermans voice yelled with rage. Offenderman backed away from you. "Oh brother I didn't know you had a girlfriend. She's quite lovely. It would be a shame if someone else came and ... swooped her away." He flashed a toothy smile. The next thing everyone knew, Slenderman was kicking Offenders ass. When he was done he came back and sat next to you letting out a relived sigh as you giggled and kissed his bald white head.

Jeff The Killer: You felt uneasy about meeting Jeff's "family". He would tell you stories about them and what they were like just to prepare you. It took a while but you finally reached the great big mansion that Jeff lived in. You stared at it in awe. "It's so big!" You exclaimed. "Wanna know what else is big?" You turned to see a floating elf wiggling his eyebrows. Half of his body was through the front door. "You must be BEN?" You asked. "Why yes, yes I am." He smiled. He then disappeared behind the door and opened it for you and Jeff. After you met everyone you finally got to give out your impressions about them to Jeff. "So? What did you think?" Jeff asked as you both sat on his bed. "Well ... let's see. Jane is a bitch, Sally is just a sweetheart, Toby seems like a nice guy but really hyper, Masky and Hoodie are the quiet ones, EJ seems cool just gotta watch my back so he doesn't eat my kidneys, LJ seems like a pedo trying to give me candy, Clockwork seems cool, BEN just seems like a complete pervert, your brother Liu seems sweet, and Slenderman doesn't seem all that scary." Jeff busted up laughing "Uh yeah! He's only nice when he wants to be!". "Oh shut it. I think he approves." You said hitting his shoulder. "Of course he does. If he didn't he would have killed you but I wouldn't let him. He'd have to go through me" Jeff said. You turned and looked at him, then you kissed him. Jeff was a bit shocked but kissed back. "I know you'll protect me no matter what" You giggled. Jeff sighed and brought you down so you were laying on his bed. You both fell asleep cuddling.

BEN DROWNED: You were sitting next to BEN on the couch in the mansion and watched as he played video games. No one was home at the moment, it was just you and BEN. That was until the front door opened and loud voices flooding into the large house. You already met Sally, she was in her room playing with her toys. "So ... this is the girl you've been talking about hu?" You turned to see a male with a slit smile. Jeff The Killer. "Hi" You said. "Hello" He said back. He sat on the couch next to you. Everyone else said hello and introduced themselves before heading up to their rooms. All that was left was you, BEN, and Jeff. "Well I'm heading to bed. Nice to meet you (YN)" Jeff said and stood up. "You too Jeff." He nodded and disappeared up the stair. "See" BEN started, "That wasn't so bad" His eyes never leaving the screen. "I know. I guess I worried about nothing" You said looking down. BEN noticed this and placed his controller down on the coffee table. "Hey" BEN said in a soft voice. He wrapped his arms around you tight. "I'd never let anyone or anything hurt you. I promise" You hugged him back. "I know" You whispered. "HEY NO SEX IN THE LIVING ROOM! AND WEAR A CONDOM BEN!" Slenderman yelled. You both instantly blushed a tomato color and pulled away deciding to do your own things to make the embarrassment go away.