When You Both Confess Your Love + First Kiss

Slenderman: Slenderman paced back and forth waiting for you to arrive. He was trying to come up with how he was going to tell you his feelings. Not to long after you showed up. You smiled, "Hey Slender". "Good evening (YN)" With that, Slender helped you over the fence and you both walked into the woods talking about your day. A few hours past and you noticed that something was bothering your faceless friend. "Hey Slender? Are you alright?" You asked looking up at him. There was no point in hiding it so here he went. "(YN) I need to tell you something" He sighed. You tilted your head a bit, "And what is that?" You asked. "I...I like you. I really really like you. I never thought I'd ever fall for a mortal but it happened." You blushed and looked down. "I like you too Slender" He turned towards you and gently picked you up bringing you closer to his faceless face. You noticed a slight blush on Slendermans cheeks. You giggled and gave him a quick kiss where his mouth would be. Slenderman hummed in delight. After setting you back on the ground you both continued to walk but this time hand in hand.

Jeff The Killer: You sighed out of boredom. "There's nothing to dooo" Jeff whined. Sitting up you said "I like you". Jeff froze for a second then turned to face you. "W-what?" Jeff asked. "You heard me, I didn't stutter. I - Like - You ya fucking moron." "Is that so?" Jeff whispered. The next thing you know Jeff's chapped lips were on yours. Blush dusted your cheeks. After he pulled away he smirked. "I like you to you fucking dork" You both laughed. For the rest of the time you both spent, you held hands and talked about how he wanted to bring you over to the mansion to meet everyone.

BEN DROWNED: Things between you and BEN were pretty awkward after that one day. The more you thought about BEN the more you wanted to confess your love to him. "UGH THIS SUCKS!" You yelled throwing you game controller on the ground. "I CAN'T EVEN PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HIM!" You rubbed your hands over your face. "Why BEN? Why did I have to fall for you?" Before you could say anything else you were tackled to the floor. "AHHH" You yelled. Opening your (EC) orbs you found yourself looking at...BEN? "B-BEN what a-are you d-doing?" You asked. Blush covered his cheeks. "I find myself thinking about you too (YN)" He glanced to the side then back at your blushing face. BEN then leaned down and kissed you. You kissed back. After the kiss you both parted. "I bet I can beat you at Mario Cart" You whispered in his ear. The elf demon boy smirked. "Game on". Jumping up you snatched BEN's hat and ran with him following behind laughing.

Eyeless Jack: EJ was walking down the street (specifically your street) and saw you sitting on your front porch. As he got closer he heard your sobs and sniffles. "(YN)?" He said out loud. "Hu?" You looked up and saw EJ in front of you. "Oh hi EJ." You looked down again. "(YN) what's wrong? What happened?" EJ sat on the ground in front of you. You burst into tears again. "When it was time for the date, (Dates name) showed up in his stupid truck with some stupid whore and they said some really hurtful things then drove off." You covered your face with your hands. Anger boiled through EJ. "(YN) you're are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Don't let those things get to you." Slowly, you looked up at EJ. With his mask already half up you lunged forward pressing your lips to his. Shocked, EJ stiffened but quickly relaxed into the kiss. "I should have said something sooner...I really like you EJ" You whispered against his lips. "I like you too (YN). I promise I'll protect you." Before you could go in for another kiss your dad called you to come back inside. You gave EJ a quick peck on the lips and ran inside. EJ was going home a happy man.

Masky: After that semi-encounter with Rake, Masky thought it would be best to keep an eye on you. He watched over you like a hawk. So I guess you could say he was stalking you? A few weeks later you caught him following you. You decided to go to the park and ask him why. Once you got to the park you stopped and turned around. "Masky come out from behind that tree I know you're there" You crossed your arms over your chest. He hesitated but came out slowly. "Masky why are you following me?" Sighing he started walking up to you. "Look (YN) I need to confess something." You cocked an eyebrow. "I...I really like you....a lot. After that day...when you came looking for me in the woods, it scared me. Rake could have gotten you and killed you. I though that...maybe if I just I don't know followed you around it would make us both secure..." He looked down and your arms fell from the position they were in. You walked up to him and placed your hands on the sides of his mask. "Tim" You called out to him. You then removed his mask revealing his chocolate sparkling eyes. The wind blew threw both your hair letting your (HC) locks fly and his brown hair rustle. You inched forward again. You're lips were just an inch away from his. "(YN)" Tim whispered before he crashed his lips to yours. At this point you both knew you had feelings for each other and nothing can get in the way of this moment... that is unless one of you trips over Tim's mask that dropped to the ground when you wrapped your arms around Tim's neck.