Gay, Gay, Homosexual, Gay.

Fushiguro heard a respectful knock on the door. “Uh… come in?” He said, placing his phone on the table. Itadori stepped through and Fushiguro flushed. Itadori was still in the clothes that he wore out but Fushiguro was only in track pants. “Sorry, I’ll just get a shirt,” Fushi said and Itadori leaned against a wall. The stance was awkward and Fushiguro cringed at it. “You can sit on my bed,” he said and Itadori nodded. They sat on the end of the bed together, twiddling their thumbs. “Who’s name starts with ‘U’?” Itadori asked and Fushiguro laughed. He got the Letter part… just not the context. “I don’t think you like Utahime-Sensei, that’s weird. No one else I can think of has the Letter ‘U’ at the beginning of their name,” Itadori babbled and Fushiguro laughed. “Who was I talking to when I said this?” Fushiguro asked and Itadori frowned. “Me… but I don’t see how this-” Fushiguro cut him off with a light laugh. “If I wanted to refer to the Person I was talking to, I would say…” Fushiguro raised his brows and Itadori chuckled. “You would say ‘you’?” He asked, confused, and Fushiguro nodded. “‘You’ sounds like ‘U’...”  his eyes lit up and Fushiguro worriedly smiled. He knows. “You… you like… me?” Itadori asked, smiling, and Fushiguro nodded. “I- I like you too!” He laughed and Fushiguro laughed. Itadori’s face was the same shade of red his hair was. Fushiguro presumed he looked the same. “So… um…?” Fushiguro looked at his hands and back up. Itadori laughed. He pressed his hands to Fushiguro’s warm cheeks. Fushiguro leaned in, pressing his hands against Itadori’s soft waist, and kissed him.

Operation ItaFushi Group Chat

Nobara 🔨: Fushiguro is gone?
Maki ⚔️: Probably sleeping
Gojo 👀: Or talking to his potential boyfriend~
Nanamin 🔪: Chances are he’s sleeping.

Megumi 🐾: I was until you woke me.

IRL

They did this?!” Ita asked, excitedly, beside Fushiguro. He laughed and Fushiguro scrolled to the beginning. “They were smooth, not going to lie,” Fushiguro said, talking about the ice cream incident.
“I didn’t even recognize her!” Itadori said, frowning, and Fushiguro laughed. He pressed his lips to Ita’s forehead. “So… you did like me?” Fushiguro said, referring to the girl they saw. “Hm? Oh, yep!” He smiled and Fushiguro frowned. “I was just scared of ruining our friendship. Oh, and I planned to confess on that walk but I remembered about Kugisaki and Zen’in-Senpai being there!” He said and Fushiguro laughed. “They set us up for that too,” he said and Itadori nodded. “Makes sense,” he says and curls up towards Fushiguro’s chest. Ita kisses Fushiguro again and holds on to him, eyes closed. “Are we going to tell them?” Ita asked, sluggish, and Fushiguro shrugged. “Let them guess,” Ita said and Fushiguro nodded. “Okay…” He said and held onto Itadori.

{The Next Morning}
Operation ItaFushi GC

Nobara 🔨: How’d it go, Gumi?

Megumi 🐾: Still haven’t talked to him.

Maki ⚔️: The friendzone is implied.
Gojo 👀: RIP Megumi Fushiguro
Nanamin 🔪: Sorry to hear, Megumi.

Megumi 🐾: Thanks everyone.

Yuuji  👉🍴 to Megumi 🐾

Yuuji  👉🍴: Morning, Megumi!

Megumi 🐾: Good morning, Yuuji~

Yuuji  👉🍴: ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Megumi 🐾: I think we have a mission with Gojo and Nanamin Sensei today

Yuuji  👉🍴: Should I play oblivious or…?

Megumi 🐾: I can’t handle you pretending to friendzone me

Megumi 🐾:
 /) /)
( . . )
( ><)

Yuuji  👉🍴: Aw~ Megumi!
Yuuji  👉🍴: See you soon~

Inumaki 🍣 to Megumi 🐾

Inumaki 🍣: What really happened last night, Fushiguro?
I

numaki 🍣: (o゜▽゜)o🍵

Megumi 🐾: What do you mean?
Megumi 🐾: I already said.

Inumaki 🍣: Are you sure?
Inumaki 🍣: I have a feeling you’re lying

Megumi 🐾: Fine, but don’t tell the rest…

Inumaki 🍣: I promise to SAY it to them ◔_◔

In Real Life

Fushiguro headed down to the shared Kitchenette, where he’d get a cup of coffee, and sit to talk to Kugisaki. Itadori usually was hyper enough, so they tried to make him avoid caffeine. He headed into the little kitchen and froze.

Kugisaki held a steaming red mug in her hand and smiled at Fushiguro. Itadori waved.

“You aren’t usually here in the mornings?” Fushiguro wondered and Itadori laughed. “It’s a nice change!” He smiled and Nobara nodded.
“How are you, Gumi?” She asked and stirred her cup of coffee with the spoon still in. “I’m alright, how about you?” She took a sip out of her mug, nodded in approval and put the spoon in the sink. “I’m well,” Itadori watched them confused. “Is this usually how it goes? Boring,” Itadori whined. Fushiguro gave a dry laugh. “Yep… Maki and Inumaki Senpai usually join us,” Nobara shrugged.

Maki walked through the door. “Morning, Zen’in-Senpai,” Fushiguro greeted and moved away from the Coffee Pot. There was a small living room in the same part of the building. Fushiguro and Itadori sat on the small red couch together, Fushi placing his mug on the glass coffee table. Itadori leaned his head against Fushiguro’s shoulder and kissed it softly.

“What’s on the agenda today, Gojo-Sensei?” Fushiguro asked and Gojo frowned. “Nanamin is taking Itadori out for a mission,” Gojo said, raising a brow at his student. “Only me?” Itadori asked and sat up. He’d been leaning his head against Fushiguro’s shoulder since they sat down. Fushi was scared of moving and sighed when Itadori lifted his head. “Yep!” Gojo said and muttered something which startled Nobara. “Dad, if you wanna go out with Mom, just say!” Nobara rolled her eyes and Fushiguro laughed. Maki smiled, smug, at her girlfriend. “That’s my bitch,” she said and Nobara flushed. They kissed and Gojo cooed. “Oh, young love! Love really is in the air!” He said, singsongy, and turned to Fushiguro. “Right, Megumi?” He asked and raised his brow at Itadori. “What’s that supposed to mean, Dad?” He asked, looking between his sensei and classmate/boyfriend. Gojo laughed and shrugged. “Oh! That reminds me,” Maki said, abruptly. “Did you confess yet to your crush?” Maki asked, fully knowing what happened. Fushiguro guessed she was trying to help Itadori put two and two together. “Oh, um… Fushi? What did you mean by the letter ‘U’?” Itadori asked, innocently, and Fushiguro flushed. Nobara and Gojo snickered. Fushiguro stood, washed his cup, and raced out the door. He looked so adorable! His mind ached and he went towards his dorm. Itadori chased him there and Fushiguro laughed. “This is fun,” Itadori said and Fushiguro agreed. Itadori pecked his cheek and Fushiguro smiled. They kissed before Fushiguro heard footsteps. “That must be Gojo-Sensei, you should go,” Fushi said and Itadori nodded. He ran off.

Unnecessary Author's Note:
This romance shit is kinda cheesy, and I apologise. I'm very 💚🤍🖤 aro 💚🤍🖤 today so... 😃
Anyway, I started another ItaFushi fanfic cause I finished this one and I broke my own heart writing the first chapter. I'm trying not to cry, so I'm updating 🥰
If you wanna read the first chapter, I can send it to you privately (via Wattpad Messages!)
Enjoy
~ Skye ~