BONUSES

“I love you.”

Fushiguro sighed as Itadori climbed into the bedsheets with him. His pink hair was still damp from the shower water and his body was warmer. He still didn’t seem to mind curling up next to Fushiguro. He placed his hand over where Fushi’s heart was and it raced. Fushiguro stroked his hair softly. He placed a kiss on the other boy’s chest and he kissed his forehead. “Ita…” Fushiguro mumbled and Itadori hummed. “I…” he kissed the boy’s cheek. Itadori sat up and placed his head beside Fushiguro’s. He was certain about what he was about to say.

“I love you, Yuuji Itadori.”

Extra reactions towards ItaFushi

Junpei’s:

I

tadori laughed and Junpei jumped down from the seat. The pair, idiotically, were reenacting Star Wars. Their Lightsabers were sticks (affectionately called “Sticksabers”), and the Park bench was their high ground. “Yuuji?” The pair heard and stopped their sword fighting. Itadori turned to see Fushiguro and Gojo watching. Gojo looked confused and Fushiguro just smiled. It made Itadori’s chest warm. “Um… hello?” Junpei said, embarrassed, pulling Itadori out of his daze. “Oh, uh… This is Fushiguro and my Sensei, Gojo!” Junpei bowed, politely, and Gojo laughed. “There’s no need,” he said and Junpei turned to Fushiguro. “You must be Fushiguro? Yuuji talks about you a lot,” Fushiguro turned beet red.

“Before or After?” Fushi asked Ita and he blushed. “Before?” He asked and his boyfriend nodded. Junpei was confused, Itadori hid his face in his hands, and Gojo smiled. “Before their first kiss,” he clarified for the dark-haired boy. He just nodded and smiled.

Todo’s:

BROTHER!” Itadori’s best friend yelled. It broke the morning silence and probably woke everyone in the boy dorms up. He felt bad for Okkotsu-Senpai, who just returned from the States with Jetlag. Itadori jumped and fell with the blanket, leaving Fushiguro on the mattress. “Hey…” he muttered before looking up and seeing Todo. He hid his face in Itadori’s pillow. Itadori scratched his head and Todo had frozen. He looked like some stupid statue. “I guess you’re not so boring now… Fushiguro, was it?” Todo asked and Fushiguro nodded, not removing his face from the pillow. “Having a boyfriend makes him interesting?” Itadori asked and placed the blanket back onto Fushiguro. He kissed his head and looked at Todo. “No. Having my brother,” he placed a hand on his heart, “as a boyfriend makes him interesting.” He says as if he didn’t try to kill me once, Itadori thought sarcastically, and went off to train with his brother.

Sukuna:

“Ugh, finally,” Sukuna said as Itadori snuck back into his room.

“Huh?” He asked, offended, and Sukuna laughed. This Curse, Itadori thought, stubbornly. “I can tell when someone has… feelings, ew,” he stuck his tongue out of the mouth that was on Itadori’s cheek. “Feelings, ha. Did you even get those feelings?” Sukuna rolled his eye (again, on Itadori’s cheek). “Nope. Never had any wives or kids,” he said and Itadori sighed. “Whatever, Old Man. I like Fushiguro so I’m going to act upon those feelings,” he said and climbed into bed.

Operation ItaFushi Group Chat
And it’s Council Meetings
- Panda’s Kick.

Nobara 🔨: COUNCIL MEETING
Nobara 🔨: We should kick Panda