Sugawara NSFW ABC's

A-aftercare (what are they like after sex)

Suga is definitely a big aftercare person. He want to make sure you are ok and shower you with kisses.
if you were sore he would definitely run a bath for you:)

B- body part (their favorite body part of theirs and partners)

his favorite body part on himself is his back or hands.

he's a boobs guy. He definitely likes laying on them.

C-cum (anything to do with cum)

he is a safe guy always uses protection. He will either cum insid of you with a condom or on your stomach.

bJ's he would cum in your mouth probably but apologize the first time he does.

D- dirty secret (a secret of theirs)

he may act like a top sometimes but he loves it when you control him. Like bondage. He may even like to be pegged who knows.

E- experience (do they know what they are doing )

He is not very experienced but he knows what he is doing. He knows how to make you feel good. He is very watchful to your body moments to see what you like.

F-favorite position (you get the idea)

He just likes simple missionary. The reason is he can see your face he can kiss you and see/touch your breast

G-goofy (are they more serious or silly in bed)

He is mostly serious and very Consetual but y'all may pop in a joke every once in a while. But most of the time he is very focused on you.

H- hair ( how well groomed are they down their)

He is well groomed he keeps it clean down their. I have a slight feeling he would like to look more "fem" and shave his legs and armpits idk🤷‍♂️🧍‍♀️
Not saying that hair is not feminine. Idk how to explain someone give me a word!?!??!

I- intimacy (how are they during the moment)

He is pretty serious and romantic. He likes to take things slow so he can focus on making y'all feel good. His goal is to pleasure you cause that is was pleasures him.

J- jack off (what are they thinking about and how often)

He dosen't a lot anymor only when y'all are busy but before y'all got intimate in the relationship he would a good bit. And it would always be you he is thinking of. I bet the first time y'all did it you caught him and then he asked you to help ya know like shyly 😜

K-kink (one or more of their kinks)

He likes the ropes. He is a rope bunny. He would like to call you madam and serve you. He is a bottom. And like it when you take control and boss him around. Probably spanking maybeeee pegging. "Good boy" mommy kink, begging. Overstimulation

L-location (favorite place to do it)

Favorite place is the bedroom cause their is more room but he also likes doing it in the shower. He is open to anywhere really as long as y'all won't get caught and have privacy.

M- motivation (what turns them on and gets them going)

He likes it when you wear tighter clothes. Especially shirts so he can see your chest. Long hard eye contact.

N-No (stuff they will not do in bed)

No knifes. He dosen't like blood it makes him sick. And he couldn't stand the thought of hurting you. At least not bad like chocking slightly that's cool. The only thing he may be open to that he would try is maybe wax play.

O-oral( preference in giving or receiving?)

Giving he could go forever. He likes seeing you arch your back and your facial expressions. He also likes which you reach down and grab his hair.

Receiveing he likes also. Like after a long day he just lays down and boom. But he would make sur to return the favor later on.

P-pace(fast and rough or sweet and slow)

He likes it slow and harder. He also likes when you overstimulate him by going a little bit quicker for a few seconds after his orgasm.

Q- Quicke (how do they feel about them and how often)

He is okay with them but he prefers to take his time. If y'all do it would probably be in the shower or public restroom.

R- risk(do they like to experiment)

He is open to experimenting. Like different toys, positions and different name calling.

S-stamina(how many rounds, how long do they last)

He is good at lasting long but once he I finished he needs to rest for a bit. The most is 2-3. Only because y'all take your time and the first time is usually a lot.

T- toy(do they use toys? On partner or self?)

He likes using a simple vibrator for you but for him it's a whole different story. He likes gags. Paddles/whips. *cough cough* dildos *cough* vibrators...... Rope. Hand cuffs. Idk what it's called but their is something you can use on a man's pal so they can't cum that! Someone comment what that's called.

U-unfair (how much does he tease and how does he react to you teasing)

He loves teasing you. Like coming up behind you and biting your ear/neck. When you tease he trys not to react. When you do its in public and he gets nervous/flustered

V-volume(how loud are they and what sounds to they make?)

No question about it he is a loud moaner. High pitched. And whimpering.

W- wild card(random headcannon)

He loves using his fingers on you especially when he is eating you out.

He had definitely thought about daichi joining y'all. He is pansexual

X- x-ray (what's under those clothes)

He is skinnier with light abs and a pretty good v-line

He is not the biggest probably 5.5-6 but he knows how to use it💀

Y-yearning( how high is their sex drive)

He is definitely a really horny guy he would tease you why you are working so you will pay attention to him.

Z-(how fast do they fall asleep after)

After y'all are done he likes to lay on your chest so you can play with his hair. Sometimes he falls asleep quick and sometimes he waits till you do. But if it's during the day and your stressed he will wait for you to fall asleep then get up. And when you wake up he will have you some food and water ready.
__________________________________
So this is the first NSFW ABC what y'all think and who should I do next? Open to all reccomendations and their won't just be ABC their will be smut also these are just quicker:)