Akaashi NSFW ABC's

A-aftercare (what they like after sex)

He would hold you and ask you if you need anything and the next morning y'all would shower together then he would make breakfast and brush your hair

B- body part (their favorite body part of theirs and partners)

He really likes his jawline and v-line. He likes when you kiss him in those spot. He knows you like them too.

He likes leaveing hickeys all over your body but mostly your neck.

C-cum (anything to do with cum)

He is safe and uses condoms he may sometimes cum inside of you but only if you ask and if your on birth control.

He likes coming in your mouth and seeking you swallow it he also likes when y'all are in doggy style and he cums on your back/ass. What can i say he likes the few. He likes his art

D- dirty secret (a secret of theirs)

He wants to share you with someone. The only person he would trust though is bokuto. He would definitely want to have a threesome but dosen't want to make you uncomfortable

E- experience (do they know what they are doing )

I feel like he has dated before only because he didn't want to be rude and decline and ended up loosing his virginity to another girl. That being said he knows what he is doing. He knows what you like.

F-favorite position (you get the idea)

He likes doggy style and cowgirl. He likes to see your ass bounce off him and he likes that he can grab your waist. Another reason is that y'all both have control. He is all about fairness

G-goofy (are they more serious or silly in bed)

He is serious in bed. He wants the best for the both of y'all nothing more nothing less.

H- hair ( how well groomed are they down their)

He is shaved and groomed. He likes to smell good for you and it makes him happy when you say he smells nice.

I- intimacy (how are they during the moment)

He is very romantic and sensual. He likes having music and maybe some candles to set the mood.

J- jack off (what are they thinking about and how often)

He dosen't very often but when y'all have just schedules and don't have time he will when he is alone. Always thinks of you and your facial expressions.

K-kink (one or more of their kinks)

He likes light choking and praising you
I'm sorta in between if he is a bottom or a top so let's say switch. He likes names during bed possibly "good boy" love, dear also turn him on
Overstimulation. He likes to see you squirm under his touch

L-location (favorite place to do it)

Shower he likes that it's hot and steamy and eye to clean up.

M- motivation (what turns them on and gets them going)

Neck kisses, bites. Sitting on his lap while he works.

N-No (stuff they will not do in bed)

He is open to try everything once EXCEPT PISS THROW UP AND SHIT. NON OF THEM WOULD DO THAT. (I won't be writing that again just want to let y'all know non of the characters will be having those kinks or feet)

O-oral( preference in giving or receiving?)

He dosen't have a preference. He likes to see you as he eats you out and likes how you pull his hair he also like when you give him bJ's and he can see your ass.

P-pace(fast and rough or sweet and slow)

Usually slow and hand but if you ask or he has had a stressful day he will go a lot faster.

Q- Quicke (how do they feel about them and how often)

He likes quickes like in the shower or bathroom. But nothing beats taking your time. But he like likes the adrenaline rush of when y'all do quickes how desperate y'all are for each other.

R- risk(do they like to experiment)

He likes experimenting. Especially with toys.

S-stamina(how many rounds, how long do they last)

He has good stamina. He is good at holding out. He is good for definitely 2-3 rounds possibly 4

T- toy(do they use toys? On partner or self?)

He doesn't use a ton of toys in himself but for you he loves them. Like vibrators and gags.

U-unfair (how much does he tease and how does he react to you teasing)

He dosen't tease a lot it's more like signals like grabbing your waist/thigh.

His favorite way you tease him is by wearing lingerie. Or just simple neck kisses

V-volume(how loud are they and what sounds to they make?)

He is not to loud more breathy moans sometimes whimpers and grunting

W- wild card(random headcannon)

In past relationships he was always a top but experimenting with you he learned he also liked being topped.

X- x-ray (what's under those clothes)

Slightly toned muscles still very noticeable. Strong v line and around 6-7 pretty nice girth.
(Reminder average is 5.5 so don't attack me)

Y-yearning( how high is their sex drive)

His sex drive is not to high but it does cross his mind he's just good at hiding it it dosen't take a lot tho to get him going.

Z-(how fast do they fall asleep after)

He is a night owl and likes to watch your sleep and just hold you and stroke your hair.
__________________________________
I'm half asleep making this but still wanted to🤷‍♂️ sorry if it's bad. Anyways remember to like and comment idea and characters.