Club room~ (kei)

I thought if this scenario a little ago so I decided to write it 😜
__________________________________

(You are the karasuno manager getting ready to go to a game.)

"Hey y/n can you go get some more towels from the club room" I put down the box of extra jerseys and head to the club room

I close the door behind me and search for the towels. "Well damn where are they" I search through some boxes and start looking on the shelves. "Oh here they are." I reach up to grab them. Great they are to far up.

2nd person-

You keep trying before you see a hand reach over you and grab them. You feel someones warm breath on your neck "awww can't reach it huh"
You feel there hand reach around your waist pulling you into them. "Glad I was here to help"

You recognize the voice finally Tsuki... He reaches farther down to the bottom of your shirt. His hands travel up your shirt slowly tracing your body. "Tsuki w-what are you doing" he chuckles.
Still focusing on tracing your sides. He reaches your bra.

"Oh don't worry dear just claiming what's mine"

Your breath hitches at his low voice. It scares you in a way but you like it. He goes back to focusing on you he traces his hands under your bra teasing you. Without realizing you let out a soft moan.
"Oh my someone's enjoying themselves.... May I" he unclips your bra. He removes it from under your shirt before reaching back up quickly and squeezeing your breast. You moan out of the sudden aggression.

"Now... are you gonna be quiet for me" he pauses. "Or will I have to force you." his words make your spine shiver. You nod and agree to be good. "Hmm I don't think that's gonna work I need to hear ya" you turn and look at him "y-yes"
He smirks "good" he smashes his lips into yours.

He swirls his tounge around your mouth. Y'all finally break the kiss needing air. "Knees. Now. "
You didn't want to make him more angry so you listen. He signals you to remove his pants. You take off his pants seeing a big bulge already. You smirk and rub your hand over his bulge. His breath hitches "good now the boxers"

You remove the boxers making his dick spring up. You figured he was big but gosh... "Now.."
He puts his hand on your chin making you look at him.. "Suck" you kitty lick the tip making him twitch a little. "Don't tease me right now y/n"
With that being said you take him in your mouth.

You start bobbing your head and using your hands for what wasn't comfortable for you to take in. He reaches down and grabs your hair forcing you down more. You gag making your eyes water.
"Fuck y/n. You like being used like this? Huh? Like a fucking toy?" he starts thrusting into your mouth. You get used to it and stop gagging so much after a while. He keeps thrusting into your mouth while gripping your hair.

He let's go of your hair and pulls out of your mouth. He grabs your chin again "look at you your a mess.. But I'm not done yet. You seem to be enjoying this to much. Lay down" you lay down on the floor. He gets down between your legs and starts licking your breast."you still don't seem to understand" he kisses down your stomach to your waste band. He looks back up before removing your pants leaving you in nothing but underwear.

"So you do like this. Your already soaked just by sucking my dick huh." he rubs your clit through your underwear making your squirm."no no no you aren't aloud to move unless I say to. " you try and contain your self from moving, he removes your underwear and leans down. You can feel his warm breath on you. "Now be good and try and be quiet" with out a second to think he starts swirling his tounge around your clit. You try to hold yourself back try not to move.
"Already not listening huh?" he grabs your thighs forcing you not to move.

He goes faster and faster till your almost at your breaking point. "T-tsuki please slow down I'm gonna-" he stops for a moment to catch his breath. "Oh no you can't cum unless I say so"
He goes back to your clit going just as fast as before. "Tsuki please I can't take it anymore please let me cum!" he stops "fine cum. Cum on my tongue" he starts back faster then before. Within seconds you reach your orgasm.

"Fuck y/n" he gets on his knees towering over you. He puts his dick at your entrance. "I can't hold back anymore." before you could respond you rams into you. You clench around his girth. "Fuck y/n your so fucking good" he starts moving in and out.

You both try to keep your moans down. He looks at his watch. "We gotta hurry so no one gets suspicious" he starts going faster and harder. After a little bit you feel your climax approaching again. "Fuck tsuki p-please let me cum again" he keeps going not stopping "fine but we do it together ok? On 0 ok?" you nod. He continues pounding into you. His thrusts start getting sloppy and you can feel him twitching."3" he starts rubbing your clit making it hard to contain your moans.

You put your hand over your mouth. "2" he keeps going not slowing down for a second. "1" he starts rubbing your clit faster and faster. You can tell he's about to cum. "You ready baby." you nod. After a few more seconds of sloppy thrusts he pulls out still rubbing your clit. "0 moan baby let them know your mine" you remove your hand as you both reach climax "fuck tsuki!" you scream in pleasure not caring who hears anymore. He releases on your stomach.

Y'all come down from y'all high and put on your clothes and clean up. "You did good." he grabs your hand and with the other you grab the towels.....

__________________________________
𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙶