Time skip DAICHI~

You and DAICHI recently moved in together. Little did you know he planned on proposing😍
(If you didn't know Daichi is a police officer for his time skip!)
__________________________________
Pet names, bondage, thigh riding, spanking, masturbation.

I wake up to my alarm going off. Turning over I reach towards the table and turn off the alarm. I look over and see Daichi isn't in bed. I sigh and get up. Usually this would bother me but he has been busy lately with work. Not that I'm mad or anything I just miss him. He must of went in early.....

I walk to the kitchen and grab my phone to see a message from Daichi.

They called me in again I'll be home later.

Sigh. I support his decision of becoming a police officer but I think he needs a break..... I make and eat breakfast before grabbing my computer to work. (Let's just say your a writer🤷‍♂️) luckily my work let's me work from home so I don't have to rush to a office every day. Hours go by I continue writing a new book I've been working on lately.

"Finally done!" I close my computer and look at the clock. "Holy crap it's 9:00pm!" I yawn. No wonder I couldn't stop yawning. Standing up I put my computer away and start cooking dinner.
I decide to make some easy but still healthy and high in protein since Daichi needs it. As I cook I can't help but let my mind trail back to the thought of Daichi.

His eyes and smile.... His uniform and the way it hugs his muscular body. I feel heat rise to my cheeks just thinking about it. Since he's been busy it's been a while since we... Ya know. And as the days go by Inticipation is building up inside me. I miss him.... I miss him towering over me.

Heat rises between my legs as I think about him.
I sigh. Finishing dinner I turn off the stove and go lay down in our bed. I take off my clothes before grabbing a "toy" from our box we keep them all in. I lay on the bed and spread my legs.
Putting the toy at my entrance I hiss at the pain since its been a while since I've felt this. I push the toy inside me while rubbing my clit. "Fuck Daichi~"

I moan as I think about him as the toy getting more and more aroused by the second. Going faster I hear a noise but decide to ignore it. "Please daichi~ I need you..." I hear a chuckle from the door way. Daichi! I immediately close my legs removing the toy and try and cover my naked body. He walks over time the bed still in his uniform. "Why so shy? I thought you said you needed me~" I blush as he teases me.

"I-im sorry I just couldn't help it. You've been busy and I didn't want to ask you for-" he laughs. "Yes I'm busy but I always have time for my princess~" he kisses my forehead. "Now.. Why don't I help you with this?" I nod. He sits down on the bed with his back against the head board.

He signals me to come over to him. I crawl over to him and stop before reaching him sitting down. He pats his thigh. "Sit." "but your still in your uniform!" within a second he removes his pants. "Their. Now sit." I gulp and sit on his thigh as if I was riding a bike.

"Good.... Now how about you show me just how bad you need me." he whispers in my ear and kisses my lips. He grabs my hips and starts moving them. I gasp as my sex rubs against his thigh creating friction. I bear my hips down on to his leg as he kisses me. He breaks the kiss and I let out a moan. "Mmmm~ please Daichi~"

He smiles. "Please what? What do you want?" I hesitate to say it. "You- I want you. Please" he lifts me up some and places me on his lap so my legs are wrapped around him as he leans against the head board. I grind against his Member trying to get any friction I can. He let's out a grunt as we kiss. "Seems to me you can't wait any longer" I laugh.

We usually do some other things before doing it but we are both at our limits and need each other. He pulls out his Member. I put it at the entrance and slide down slowly. We stay like that for a moment before he starts trusting into me.

"Fuck y/n you have no idea how bad I missed this~" he keeps trusting into me as we let out moans and make a mess of each other. He speeds up some then stops suddenly. "No why did you stop!?" he smiles. "Don't worry I'm not done with you yet~"  he makes me get on my hands and knees while facing the head board.

"Put your hands behind your back~" "w-what?" I watch as he takes out his handcuffs. "I know you like it when I'm in uniform. I can see it in your eyes when I get ready in the morning while you sit their~" I blush. He pushes me on my chest and grabs my arms putting them around my back before attaching the hand cuffs.

He leans against my ass and pushes me into the bed more. "You have the right to remain silent" he laughs before slamming inside me. "Fuck!" "well that didn't last long." he thrusts inside as I arch my back. Going faster and faster I feel my climax coming. "Fuck daichi- I'm gonna cum!" "do it." he slaps my ass making me jump. After a few more thrusts I release on his member.

He rides me out through my orgasm before slamming into me one more time and releasing inside me. I breath in and out trying to catch my breath as he removes the cuffs. I roll over onto me back and raise up. I look into his eyes and place a hand on his cheek. "I love you Daichi." he smiles.

"I love you too y/n~" he kisses me and pushes me on the bed so he can lay on my chest. "Y/n?" I look at him and wait for what he would say next as we cuddle. "W-will you marry me?" my heart skips a beat. "Wait really?" " I mean I know we are still fairly young but.... I can't imagine myself with anyone else and if your ready then I say we should!" I feel tears Run down my cheeks and hug him tighter." yes! "

He smiles before leaning up and kissing me one last time before we fall asleep.