ch 1

Standing out the school reading those big bold letters aloud.. “HOLY CHILD ENGLISH ACADEMY”  one of the greatest school in dehradun it's established from the British period many great philosophers, authors, actors has spend their infant times  here. Everything was in system well trained well mannered..

Class this the new student Avni mehta 

Avni“hello!”

Teacher“avni please sit at the back of Neil  there. ” 

Avni“hey hi!”

The bottle kept nearby Neil  fallen on her skirt by mistake.

Neil“oops sorry I didn't meant to do this you can ask the teacher for changing your skirt.. Once again I am really sorry ”

Avni didn't said anything but went away to the teacher.

Neil think“is she hurt? ” 

It was lunch time neil was wondering  where is avni! He checked the canteen     and at last he found her at the school field she was sitting  all alone . Neil sat beside her.
Neil “ hey.. Umm you here? Lunch?
Avni“I don't feel like eating.. Sorry I for the class incident I didn't answered you and went away.. It's okay you didn't threw the water intentionally. It's completely fine... The school is really big can you give a tour of it? ”
Neil“sure umm next class I mean the maths teacher is absence and English ma'am took leave so we can see the school around. Avni right? You seem very quite girl ”
Avni“because I don't have friends to talk ”
Neil“I can be your friend! ”
Avni's face light up and she happily accepted Neil's friendship.

They both walked around the school during the off periods they got to know each other..
Avni“Neil what do you do in your free times?”
Neil“I play basketball. what you do? ”
Avni“reading nobels, gardening, singing.. And many more things”
Neil nodded wondering the girl in front of him. He was never into girls before this but AVNI she just joined today and.. Neil was really liking her company.
Mitali“hey Neil wh.... You? New girl avnii right?
Avni“yeah! Umm you? ”
Mitali“mitali.hii Neil what are you doing here sid is finding you! For the basketball match”
Neil got disappointed as well as avni "sorry avni gotta go will catch up with you later mitali can you just give avni the tour of  the guitar session and auditorium. ”
Mitali“yeah sure will love to do that but now you run!! ”
Mitali“so avni let's start ”
Both the girls ended up at the classroom where every girl was talking. Avni  managed everything perfectly and made many friends.. But Neil didn't showed up and avni left to her home..

Next day Neil was absent and avni was again left alone but this mitali was with her.. School ended. Neil was absent for a week avni.
Avni“mitali do you know why Neil is absent actually... I want physics notes ”

Mitali“ avi Neil is suffering from flu so his absent and about the notes you can go to his home and collect or you can collect it from the school library ”

Avni nodded and asked her to company her to the library. Which mitali accepted happily.
Siddhart“guys anyone wants to join me  to see Neil? ” 
Avni“aahh can I? ”
Siddhart Ignored her and walked away. Mitali“avi don't mind but sid is quite like that he doesn't talk to much just like neil you join don't worry we will going after school”  avni nodded.

Love ❤