Ch 2

“Neil”avni whispered while neil turned his face towards her
“hey avni. How are you girl? ”  neil said trying to get from his bed.. Avni put a  pillow at his back for his support

“I should be asking you this! ” avni laughed and said .

neil when are you joining the school?”
Mitali asked .

“from tomorrow I guess I mean now I am cured so yeah ” neil said.

All this while sid was very quite when sid started to talk he asked avni to leave the room avni got sad but she didn't argued she thought they are friends and they won't talk in front of her.. And she left the place without informing anyone.

On the other side
“sid why did you behave like that.. She just came to aske whether I was fine or not. ” neil said as he sensed avni's sadness. Mitali also agreed with neil.

Sid“ I don't like her!”   

Next day..

Avni was absent, neil was little disappointed he was waiting for avni.

Author prov
Neil was the outspoken personality but he doesn't talk to much or you can say his talking is ‘zarurat se na zayada na kam’Neil wasn't fond of girls But avni had a different place in Neil's heart it's kind of “LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT” it's like he know her from ages. but he's still unknown of his feelings they just spend few hours at the first day of school and Neil liked.

Next day

“Roll no 1” teacher called out
Roll no 1“present.... 

“sorry ma'am to interpret ” avni said standing at the door of the class 

Teacher“miss mehta  why don't you meet me after the class, so we can call your guardian ask your pardon to be late. ”

Neil spoke‘sorry ma'am to interpret but at least let her speak. She must have a reason that's why she is late. ’

The whole class ‘awww someone is really feeling bad .. ’

Teacher ‘SILENCE!! ’
Teacher‘miss mehta take your sit and Mr khanna your tongue is getting out of limit nowadays it doesn't mean if you're the captain of the school basketball team you will argue with your teacher’

Neil‘sorry ma'am but what is truth I am saying that ’ Neil said Politely.

Avni“sorry ma'am won't not repeat this again

Avni sat at the corner sit. Neil was next to her he was staring at her.

When the class ended Neil went up to avni

Neil ‘avni when you have a reason of doing something. Speak it no one can understand your mute language ’ Neil spatted angrily 

Neil‘why you were late today and why were you absent yesterday? ’

Avni didn't respond and walked away.

‘this girl is suspicious’ Neil thought 

Classes went on and it was finally time for lunch everyone went to canteen but avni went to the empty old church at their school. Neil was finding avni 

Mitali‘Neil where are you going? Won't you have lunch? ’

Neil‘mitali have you seen avni? ’
Mitali‘no! But rhea may know they are really good friends you can ask her ’

Neil thanked her and ran to rhea. From rhea he got to know that avni is in the old church..

He again ran towards the old church

And there he saw avni sitting alone.

Neil‘avni what are you doing here? ’

Avni stared at him and than said ‘ I came here to get some fresh air ’

Neil‘fresh air in old church? Come let's go and have our lunch. ’

Avni nodded and left with Neil

Neil‘you look really disturbed. Anything happened? ’

Avni nodded in no but Neil wasn't satisfied he knew something was really   fishy.

Neil‘avni you didn't said me about your likes In sports!’

Avni‘I really like football and when I was in my previous school I used to play ’

Neil‘why don't you play it here. You can just talk to the football coach you can play in the girls football team of our school ’
He said it while eating his mashed potatoes and meatballs.

That is that for today <3  comments 

Guys please check AD_DIVA95 graphic shop named ( Zava creations) place order.. In her graphic shop and also suggest your friends.. Byee