Ch 4

"ma'am this are the medicines. And please take it on time" said avni to her patient.

"Christ get this number of doctors appointed in our hospital branch of Delhi. he said gazing at his phone.

Phone ringssss

Caller: Hello am I speaking to Dr avni mehta?

Avni: yeah. Speaking

Caller: This is Christ talking from AN hospitals, we heard a lot about you and we want to apoint you in our hospital which is in delhi. So please say your decision in 2 days we hope your decision will be great for both of us. Thank you.

Before avni could answer the phone the person hanged up.

Maa, I got a offer from the AN hospitals they want me to apoint in their hospital, shall I? Avni asked while neela looked on I think you should join the hospital it's one of biggest hospital in India and it comes under Khanna corporates so yeah it will be good neela said. Khanna avni thought and went back to the school memories.

It's been a week avni shifted in Delhi and from tomorrow is gonna join the hospital

He checked up on her "sweetheart never mind we will be meeting soon. " he smiled.

Next day,

Avni joined the hospital and everything was good.

"nice to meet you miss mehta " said doctor willam a man of 50s with little grey hairs in the crowd of black hairs wrinkles around his lips and eyes saying he was working here for long time making avni introduced with other doctors

"this our cardio team and now are also a part of it" Dr willam spoke politely and smiled at avni. Avni made herself comfortable with everyone with in a day.

"Christ can't we shift our headquarters at the top floor of AN Hospitals?" he asked "sir we can but there will be choas and the patients will be disturbed. But we can make our headquarters next to AN hospitals. " christ replied making his boss happy. "shift it has soon as possible and get me a cabin in the AN hospitals top floor. " he smiled..
"what is so special about AN hospitals? " chirst asked raising his eyebrows. He gave a cold look. "do what I say! " he banged making chirst quite.

"ishika the scissors. " avni asked her friends while doing the surgery. The surgery was indeed a successful. Taking off her green cloth she met the old of wife of the man she done the surgery. "ma'am the surgery was successful your husband is safe and sound. "avni said while the old woman smiled replied "I wish you get love and love in your life sweetheart. Thank you for saving my husband you appeared as a angel." avni smiled and walked away.

She was hell tired after doing 3 surgeries back to back..and was packing up to leave to her apartment... 

Next morning.
let me see the city ” she thought and got ready and was ready to see the new city she went to chandini chowk, lajpat nagar, sadar baazar the aroma of food in the chandini chowk and golgappa of delhi was too good she thought..  

“this girl loves junk and again she will grow some pimple and will curse herself for eating those. ”he smiled at her silliness and continued to watch her in his big Led screens

“the wait will be over soon.. On the first day of autumn we are going to meet! ” he said being desperate..

****************

Well yeah the episode is little small but can't help it because of my exams and the dms I am getting to update  this story is uncountable..  Okay readers are you happy? Who do you think this secret character is?