Ch 6

The giggles of her were real now because she was looking for him and there he is sitting in front of her sipping his espresso

So how is life?  Neil asked putting his elbows on the table and a evergreen charming smile on his face as they were sitting near the window as the sun was turning red Neil's eyes was sparkling in the color it was a breathtaking view he was  not looking less than a Greek God!

Miserable’avni's heart replied but her tongue  ended up saying ‘Good’. She was smiling in his presence.. 

“what are you doing here” avni asked making neil speechless “wasn't she happy seeing me again.!? ”he asked himself “umm i play basketball nearby.. ” avni was Oh! “avni we lost contact a long back, can I have your number?”neil asked hesitantly  sure!  Avni replied.  “So what about your love life?” neil asked sipping his espresso “still waiting for the right guy to come. you! Any girlfriend or wife?”“ if I had a wife I won't enjoy my evening with some other lady”neil replied calmly while there was a smile in avni's eyes which was different neil noticed it!

The conversation was quite but there was a peace in it both were happy but there was tornado forming inside avni..“avni let me drop you” neil said glancing at out the window noticing the darkness growing out
“sure”  avni replied...

Avni“how was your life after shifting to delhi? ”

At first I had ups and downs but at the end of the I was tired of leaving you guys behind remembering you guys was always a part of me ” Neil replied keeping himself focused in driving. 

Avni sitting on her bed and wondering how great destiny is. The person I wanted to meet was in front of her today.  The persons were right “the world is too small, you will meet the person again. ”

Checking her patients reports was the work left after freshen up she settled down in her desk  near to her balcony and started going through the reports.
-----------------------
How pretty you look , how kind you're
A moon is gazing towards the other moon up there it is pretty to see this view, 

Husn aafat nhi toh kya haan.
Tu Qayamat nhi toh for kya hain.

Although I am not only attracted towards you I love you your both exterior and interior.

He said  caressing her hairs at the screen with his fingers.
-

-----------------------------

While avni was checking the reports her phone flashed with  a number  it was known but a familiar one. It was Neil's   

Getting on the call Neil was the first person to say hello!

Avni replied “Neil is that you?”
Neil replied yes politely.

Although they were so engrossed in the talk that when the time passed and avni slept on the wooden chair getting no response from avni's side Neil hanged up the phone and dripped in the slumber.

To be continued

That's it for today after a long time I updated this story. Please go and checkout my other stories too it will help and comment your reviews on the story, vote and if you're new please follow it always makes me happy to make a new family member.

Love <3