ᅠೀ him

Placing your chin on your palm, you roamed your gaze around the restaurant you are in

Placing your chin on your palm, you roamed your gaze around the restaurant you are in. Your orbs then landed at the couple sitting just a table away from your position. The woman seated scooped a vanilla-flavored ice cream on her plate then offered it to her partner's mouth. The latter lightly chuckle which made the woman frown, telling him to just eat the food she's offering.

The man scooted, finally eating the ice cream on the spoon, making the two of them giggle. You let out a disgusting bitter look but shrug it off immediately because the sight is slapping you the reality that you are already 27-years-old and plain single. You vigorously eat the slice of cake and donut on your plate until you finally finished it, but you decided to stay inside for a longer time since you always got bored inside your crappy apartment.

Not that you have the right to complain since you are only having your part-time job inside a small restaurant, and obviously, your salary wasn't never enough for you to rent a decent apartment because you should also pay attention to your expenses and such. You sighed, not having much to do in life, you can't help but to crave on something you hadn't experienced. Yet.

As you open the phone from your pocket, you can't take your eyes off on the wallpaper on your screen. It was your picture with a blonde-haired boy wearing a gang's uniform, and based on the background behind you two, it was taken from a shrine--and you could vividly remember how his gang is holding meetings in the place. You missed them, the gang members, but you know they have their own dreams to conquer so you all decided to take different paths, but leaving a space on their hearts for the memories you made since you started getting involved with the gang.

In case of this blonde boy in your wallpaper, you don't know if he feels the same. The only thing you knew is he certainly needs help--but how the hell are you going to meet him when he is the leader of the Top criminal organization in Japan? He is Sano Manjiro, your elementary classmate, a delinquent and was dedicated to have a new era for delinquents, but based on his status right now, his goals have changed.

Everyone thought that he wanted to be the No. 1 in the underworld, managing any imaginable illegal doings: drugs, human trafficking, illegal transactions, prostitution, murder, etcetera, but knowing the man for years, you could tell he's been through a lot that it might be the cause of him losing himself and finally becoming a criminal. You hate that thought but you can't slide it off either because you kept thinking: why did he cut his connections to you and to his former gang members right after he disbanded the gang?

Should it work that way? Literally separating paths with everyone right after he disbanded Tokyo Manji Gang? Because you think it shouldn't, because everyone knows how the gang successfully fill those empty voids--they treated the gang as their second family and they don't regret that, not even a single one, and so as you. Twelve years had passed and you kept looking for him, trying your best to have a way on meeting him personally to talk some things out--misunderstanding and of course, a little bonding with him.