ᅠೀ intertwined

"Do you want to die?" That was the first thing you heard from the male in front of you, but instead of shaking in fear, your orbs held determination, not fearing even if you meet your death right here, right now

"Do you want to die?" That was the first thing you heard from the male in front of you, but instead of shaking in fear, your orbs held determination, not fearing even if you meet your death right here, right now. "Yeah, if I'll be beside you, why not?" You said, shrugging your shoulders but you know he is serious. Are you testing on how long will he be patient for your sudden appearance? Maybe.

"Get lost." He coldly replied but before he could turn around, you grab his wrist, stealing the gun from his grasp but you gasp when he held your one arm, pinning it on your back that made a cracking sound from your bones. Of course you felt hurt, especially when he pinned you on the nearest wall on your position. You loosened your hold on his gun you stole so he finally got it back.

"I told you to get lost." Before you could even talk, you heard pairs of footsteps coming towards your direction. There, it was Mikey's executives. Seeing a woman their boss is pinning on the wall made them flinch. Mikey on the other hand, ignored his inferiors' reaction and held his gun tightly, but he never intended to shoot you---a part of his mind was screaming that he hopes you will now leave him alone.

As you turned around, your glance was averted at seven men beside Mikey, and the first one to catch your attention was the pink--haired male named Sanzu, but right now, he's throwing a confused stare at you. "You can't run away from me, Manjiro." You quoted, but your voice was loud enough to be heard by the others that are also on the scene. You stomped away from them, finally leaving the nightclub itself.

They were filled by silence not until Mikey finally decided to walk down the stairs, which made the seven others snap back. "That's the woman whom you with earlier, right?" They all looked at Kakucho who asked Sanzu. The latter then nodded, "That's weird, though. A woman going towards our boss?" Koko said, eyebrows furrowing. "I know her." Kakucho added but before the others could bombard him questions, he left them snarling at him on the second floor.

" Kakucho added but before the others could bombard him questions, he left them snarling at him on the second floor

You didn't notice tears are silently falling down on your cheeks while walking on the dark streets. Your apartment was only blocks away but because of the scene earlier, you felt like your knees are about to give up. You knew it would he like that--him pointing his gun at you and is about to kill you because he is a criminal but why does it still hurts?