ᅠೀ immeasurable love

Three and a half months, that is how long you've been living together with Mikey

Three and a half months, that is how long you've been living together with Mikey. Due to him telling you to only stay inside the apartment and never go outside without him, you finally quitted on your part-time job. Heck, he even gave you one of his black cards and he told you that he'll be the one paying the expenses the two of you needed.

In exchange, you always cooked more than three meals for him and you, and sometimes when you are bored, you'll clean the whole apartment room which he found amusing. He told you to not waste your time washing his dirtied clothes but seeing him one time couldn't wear anything, you insisted to do so.

You only knew last month he barely goes to bath, and here you are, beside the bathroom's door while waiting for him to finish his thing inside. "Y/n..." You heard him call you so you quickly said on why. He only told you to come inside but since you hesitated to do so, you asked him again. "Let's bath together." He said which made you speechless.

"Wha--" You couldn't continue your words because he suddenly opens the door and pulled you inside. He is quick to crash his lips on yours, making your heart swell. You let his dominant tongue explore the insides of your mouth which made you start to lose your balance. His arms are quick to give support by holding your waist. He then slowly pushed you until your back hit the wall.

"Kidding. I'm done taking a bath." He said, his black orbs looking at you. "So, what do you need?" You said, clearing your throat, pretending not to see his slender yet toned body. His body sure has the rights to still have some abs despite almost not eating for years. "Dress me up, of course." You frown which made him smirk.

"You've been treating me like a baby for three months now, Y/n. Putting clothes on me won't hurt." He shrug his shoulders. You then moved your body to grab his new laundered clothes on the rack beside the bathroom's door and started to dress him up. "Come on, don't tell me I'll also dress your damn lower body." You sneered.

"As you should." He said like what he uttered is a normal thing. "Oh~ I think someone is horny." You bluntly stated which made him scoff. "You sure have a dirty mind." He said, flickering your forehead which made you irk. "Nah-ah, Manjiro. You can't take me by that, so dress up on your own." You said and is about to twist the door knob but he was quick to hug you from behind.

You could feel your cheeks heating up when you felt something hard poking on your butt. "These past few days, you're starting to wear what I bought you." He whispered on your ear. "Can I?" His palm cupped your clothed cunt which made you whimper, eyes started to become droopy because of getting lost by his touch. "I thought you're not wearing anything?" He asked, and he sounded disappointed because he still needs to take off the skirt and undergarment you are wearing to be able to have access at your entrance.

"Mikey..." You whispered, telling him to stop but your body says otherwise. "First time? And should you be calling me by my name?" He growled, as he is now able to make his fingers have contact with your bare pussy. "M-Manjiro--ah!" You gasped as your walls clenched on his two fingers that started to thrust on your hole.