ᅠೀ fear

"Y/n-chin

"Y/n-chin." Mikey called you so you turned your head beside you, where he is sitting on the field beside the lake. Takemitchi and Draken had some matters to do so you two were the only ones here in your favorite spot around the town. "Will you let me leave you if I have to?" He suddenly asked which made you furrow your eyebrows.

"Ehhh? Why the hell are you going to leave anyways. Moreover," You paused which made him waited for the next thing you're going to say. "I wanna meet Senju and the others." You said, pouting. "Who are they?" Mikey's voice became annoyed and he don't know why. Maybe hearing some guy's name from your mouth made him irritated, and yes, that's all.

"Huh? I think she's quite close of your big bro's friends. I mean, Shin-chan." You explained and he only nodded. "I don't quite know his friends, aside from him." You immediately knew whom he is referring to so you finally stopped talking about the topic, but until then, you can't help but to bring it up. "If Izana's alive right now and he finally... you know, understood everything. What will you do?" You asked curiously.

"I'll lock you to our house." He said, not giving you a gaze which made your mouth agape. "What?" You asked unbelievably because you don't even know why he'll do that. "I said I'll lock you up. If Izana became less stubborn and I would welcome him as my big bro, I won't let him see you." He said, a pout visible on his face. "The hell? And why is that?" You asked again

"Are you dense? He likes you, Y/n-chin. When he saw you on the battle days ago, of course he's mad, seeing you on the opposite side of his." He explained. That made you speechless, but slowly, you realized how Izana was treating you so fine when Shinichiro was still alive. You two would have late night bike drives just to escape from Shin since he managed to stole his favorite ride.

"I mean, why, Manjiro? Don't tell me you like me too?" You asked bluntly which made him sent a glare to you. "I'm not!" He quickly denied to which you bought and shrug it off. "Hey, Y/n-chin." He calls again so you looked at him again. "If I'm lost, please look for me, okay?" You got lost by his gorgeous face but at least you managed to remember his words for you.

"Please be my light who will guide me out of this darkness."