A New Face.

As soon as his soft pair of lips touched with mine, I was not on this planet anymore. I was flying. I was happier than the kid who got his favorite candy. A part of me was on cloud nine and another one was sad. I somewhere knew that this isn't real or permanent. It's going to hurt me later.

As soon as we broke apart from the kiss, I saw his eyes opening slowly. His eyes were greener than usual with a coat of water. He gave me an exquisite look. His eyes were so pure like his soul. His heart was beating fast, just like mine was. Our fingers were intertwined and our foreheads were joined. He passed a small smile.

After a second or two, he pushed me away. His smile was vanished. His rage was coming through.

"What the fuck!" He shouted.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Why did you do that?" He asked angrily.

"Do what?" I asked.

"The..the.." He stumbled.

"Kiss?" I asked.

"YES. THAT." He said.

" I didn't, you did." I smiled.

"Don't smile. I'm not a fag like you, you know that." He said.

"Maybe that's why you kissed me?" I couldn't resist smiling.

"Even if I was a fag, I won't love you." He smirked.

"Maybe that's why you stalked me last night, took me at your home when I was bruised?" I smirked back.

His smile was gone.

"I hate you." He spit.

"Maybe that's why you're standing here with me outside my house?" I said.

"I can't love you. I'm not. I. Can't. Urgh." He said and sat down on the road with his head in his hands.

"Hey, it's not bad if you're not straight. Is it?" I sat down too.

"No. But this world won't accept me. They won't consider me a human. They would just beat me like they do it to you and-" He shuts up looking in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He murmured.

"Uh?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for every single time I've hurt you. Never wanted to but had to. My reputation is far ahead of my individuality. I hate myself for this and you can too." He ended.

"I don't. I'm in love with you since ever and always will. No matter how many punches you shot in my gut, a smile after that on your face washes everything away." I said.

"You love me this much?" He whispered.

"Always had and always will." I whispered back.

"But I can't love you." He said.

"Are you convincing me or yourself?" I asked.

He just stared my face. He sighed.

"Are we sitting here in the cold here?" He asked.

"No. I am. You go." I said.

"I'm not leaving you here." He said sternly.

"And that's because?" I asked.

"Humanity. Apologizing all the punches and kicks." He said.

"Where do we go?" I asked smiling.

"My home." He said.

We drove all the way till his home. No talks, no music. Only the breathing of us could be heard. I was literally staring him from the corner of my eyes.

When we finally got in his house, he took me to the same room where we were, earlier this morning.

As I stepped through the door I remembered the white walls and the white piano. I remembered the feel of the soft white sheets and pillows. More than that I remembered how Trenton brought me here when he saw me bruised and hurt. The thought of him carrying me was just out of this whole wide world.

"If you are tired we could just go to sleep straight, but I usually stay up late at night and watch a movie or something." He said awkwardly.

"We could watch a movie. What do you have in mind?" I said with a sigh.

"How about 'The Notebook'?" He said with a smirk.

"Whatever." I said smiling.

He put on the movie and we lay down on the bed next to each other. We started watching the movie with a comfortable silence. I took a few glances in between the movie scenes. As soon as the love making scene flashed up, I was suddenly feeling uncomfortable. My hands were getting sweatier than they really should. All I could imagine was Trenton as Noah and I as Allie. As weird as it sounds, the thought was making love with Trent made me as happy as a pig in the shit. Um yeah. I looked over him , he looked exhausted.

After a while, I looked over at Trenton and saw him dozing off. I switched off the television and turned away from Trenton. I just pulled on the duvet and spread it all over him and me. I didn't realize how my heart was beating so fast. As soon as I shut my eyes off suddenly Trenton put his hand on my waist and held me really tight which made my heart go millions time faster.

"Trenton?" I whispered slowly realizing that he was sleeping still.

He said nothing but pulled me towards himself and snuggled into my neck. I had a strange feeling because I knew tomorrow everything is going back to the way it was and he is going to completely ignore me or even hurt me again. The thought of him hurting me again killed me from inside. Goosebumps on my skin were getting harder. My breath was getting way too fast.

I pushed the thought out of my mind and cherished the moment. I put my hand on his and let sleep overtake me not caring what my life is going to step into next day.

____________________________

Hello, whatsup you guys.

Thank you, for supporting me throughout the story and being patient for the updates. I know you guys waited a long. My inbox is full of requests to update 'Bruises Between He And He'. So here we go. An update after nine long months. Pfft.

Anyways, I hope you like the chapter and let me know how is it in the comment box.

Love you, all. xx

-Al. x