Revealing The Mask.♡

Travis. I’m Travis Dawson.

I was always a shy person. And being shy made me a nerd. Why? Because I had no friends. No family to talk to. My life was never easy. It everytime rolled down the hill. Either this way or another. I have so many deep dark secrets withing myself. There was just one friend. He had always been the one. We were together since nappies. We played together, we ate together. We were inseparable, we were forever. But guess what, forever is a lie.

As we grow up, we discover many things in life. As everyone has different perspective, their likes or dislikes may vary. As I grew up, I found myself to be different. VERY different.

I like females. I loved my mom, everyone does that. But as I stepped in my teenage years, I never liked anything about girls. I didn’t wanted to know what is an absolute figure of a girl, what size of bra they wear, how much makeup they stuff or what to do to get into their panties. Instead, I found some other things very fascinating. How boys smirk or giggle, how hard their abs should be or laying on their chest.

As we spend more and more time together, I felt myself being emotionally, mentally and physically being attached to him. Our parents were best friends, so were we. I never left a moment to be away from him. I use to sleepover or had supper at his place. And I touched every time I could. I was very happy. I felt exactly like how a normal boy would feel with his first girl crush being with him.

A day, I gathered all my energy, patience and effort and went to my only and best friend. At first, I thought to drop the idea of telling me what I really am. But then, it clicked that he deserves you know as he’s my since nappy friend. And... I told him.

He was in eternal shock. He ran away. He ran away so far, that he never came back... to me. He was definitely a homophobic. He is now too. It’s difficult to forget someone who was yours and changed your life. But it's even more difficult to forget someone who was never yours but yet changed your life. He was my first ever crush… and the last one. He told everyone my secret to get attention. And he also get it.

And the worst part is, he’s my BULLY.

Yes, my bully, also my first ever crush- Trenton Blake.

-Revealing The Mask.