Prologue

???:<narrating> The Speed Force. A Force that gives Speedsters their powers.

The camera then flashes to a overview of Central City where a streak of White Lightning was chasing a streak of Black and Red lightning.

???:<narrating> despite granting speedsters their powers, it has often had to deal with the ones who don't obey the rules.

The camera then flashes to see a closer look at the battle as the Red and Black streak had red glowing eyes and red lightning crackling around his body. The white streak had an uncontrollable white lightning surging all over his body while he ran.

???:<narrating> Reverse Flash, Zoom, Savitar, The Flash.

The camera quickly changes to see the Red and Black streak suddenly stop to reveal this suit.

The other streak stopped to reveal his suit.

???:<distorted voice> leave me alone.

(His voice is a mix between Reverse Flash and Zoom)

Godspeed: you have the Speed Force within in you. I want it.

???:<distorted voice> you will only receive... death!

Godspeed and the other Speedster run at each other as they start fighting at super speed.

???:<narrating> each one got punished. Yet one was not punished enough. Thinking that there was no consequences afterwards. Many mistakes, many consequences.

Godspeed was losing the fight badly as the other Speedster keeps beating him up with hit after hit after hit. It almost seemed like Godspeed can't recover as the Speedster keeps wailing on him then holds Godspeed by the neck as his other hand starts to vibrate.

???:<narrating> and some consequences bring... DEATH!

The Speedster was about to drive his hand into Godspeed's chest but then another Speedster with purple and yellow lightning arrived and pushed the Speedster away to reveal a woman with a purple and white outfit.