Truth

After the whole King Shark vs Gorilla Grodd fight, Nora went with Thawne to tell him the news of finding a cure but he revealed the news paper of Flash vs Cicada before he disappeared.

Nora returned with her going into overdrive about finding Cicada and when some acid spewing meta-human appeared, then that was the time to stop Cicada. Barry tried once to talk to him about his Legacy, didn't work.

Nora thought it was over but Joe talking to Barry opened up a way for Barry to convince Cicada to take the cure. He did convince him as Barry Allen, not the Flash.

They gave him the cure and started to close his wound but then a Female Cicada appeared and took him and his dagger to some place else.

Iron Heights 2049

Nora:<speeds in> something went wrong. We got Dwyer. We gave him the cure. This should all be over. But another Cicada showed up, took Dwyer and the dagger. Thawne! Did you hear what I said? Another Cicada showed up.

Thawne: I know. I know. <shows the pic of Flash vs Female Cicada>

Nora: who is that?

Thawne: I have no idea.

Nora: you said manipulating the timeline would stop Cicada. You said you knew what you were doing!

Thawne: I know what I said. I was very wrong.

Nora: what do we do? What do we do now?

Thawne: I can't help you anymore... little runner.

Nora: what? You have to help me.

Thawne:<looks at his death timer> it's too late.

Nora: no. There's gotta be something we can do. You- you have to help!

Thawne: there is only one thing left to do. Tell your father. You tell your father everything.

2019

Sherloque's translator finished translating Nora's journal to give pages and pages of information.

Sherloque: all right. Nora West-Allen, let's see what we have here. <scrolls through the pages> boring. Boring. Boring. Banality. Boring. Boring. Come on. I know you're working with someone, but no names. <scoffs> clever girl.

Cisco:<intercom> hey. Cortex isn't gonna clean itself, you know.

What he meant by that is that they remodeled after Cicada 2's attack and there's a little bit of dirt in the floor so Cisco put Sherloque to clean it up. Iris put out an article for Dwyer and Cicada 2.0, Ralph reached to all his contacts, both got nothing. The satellite picked up something on Starchives asset in Kolins Woods.

Cisco and Sherloque went in the middle of the forest while Iris and Ralph were at the Starchives. Cisco and Sherloque found the time sphere that Cisco made for Thawne for him to go back home but it was also in the Starchives. They called Nora and Barry as they made the conclusion that the one found by Sherloque and Cisco was the one stolen but in the future. They put two and two together that Cicada 2 is from the future.

Future Cicada broke into CCPD archives, killed a guard and took some information.

STAR Labs

Sherloque:<takes out some blueprints> voila, voila, voila. Let's see what we have here. <unrolls the Time Sphere blueprints> Thawne's Time Sphere.

Iris: what are you doing, Sherloque?

Sherloque:<speaks French before going back to English> well, I'm pursuing a new lead to identify the mystery Cicada.