Elseworlds

Central City No POV

Wade was sitting in the roof he always used to look at STAR Labs. He thought it was just going to be another day but he looked up and the skies were different, almost red with some lightning striking here and there. A really off climate. He hacked STAR Labs cameras and he was weirded out when Oliver Queen, Green Arrow, was in a Flash suit as Barry arrived but everyone kept calling Oliver Barry and Barry Oliver.

Wade:<opens his palm> Gideon.

Gideon: yes Wade?

Wade: check the timeline.

Gideon: of course. There are no changes.

Wade: no changes? That's... odd.

Wade saw how Team Flash knocked out both Barry and Oliver and threw them in the pipeline with handcuffs. He saw them escape, use one of those wormhole devices and went to where he guessed was Earth 38, Supergirl's world.

He waited and waited for something to happen, one thing did happen and that was the power copy robot Amazo. It seems Barry and Oliver managed to get a hold of their new abilities on Earth 38 as they brought Supergirl and Superman as back up.

It didn't go well as it copied their powers but they managed to defeat it with a well placed virus arrow to the eye as it self destroyed.

He then hacked the STAR Labs cameras as he found out where they're heading next. And that's Gotham City.

Elseworlds (Part 2)

Wade ran ahead to scout while the heroes wasted time. He went to his normal clothing to the streets as he got surrounded by 4 punks. 3 guys, 1 girl.

Punk: hey, man. Got a 20?

Wade: and if I did?

The punks got their weapons out, 2 pocket knives, a crowbar and a chain.

Punk: you're gonna hand over your wallet.

Wade: and if I say no?

Punk; then your corpse will give it.

The two male punks rushed at Wade ready to shank him but Wade grabbed their arms, twist them and kicks one away as he brings the other one in front of him as he takes a knife to the throat. Wade grabs the corpse's knife and uses it to stab the other punk's arm that was holding his knife as Wade grabbed it and stabbed him in the throat.

The girl punk swung her chain at him but Wade caught it, pulled her in and punched her three times before he used her as a shield as the leader swung his crowbar and hit the girl punk in the head making her dizzy but Wade just snaps her neck so it didn't really matter.

Punk; you... you're a monster.

Wade: so I've been called.

Wade walked to the punk and drove his hand straight through his chest killing him and letting the corpse fall.

Wade: amateurs. Gideon, disable the cameras. Erase the recent feed.

Wade walked away from that as some security cameras caught him but they quickly glitched. Wade just walked as he looked up and saw Batwoman looking at him and he just waved before he walked away and used his super speed to get away from her. The shadows covered his face so Batwoman couldn't identify him, but even if she tried nothing will happen.

Later he saw the heroes arrive, get arrested and bailed out by Kate Kane. He decided to pay a visit as Red Death.

Kara, Oliver, Barry and Kate were at a roof as Kate was looking at the very detailed drawing that Oliver drew.