The Past

Central City late 2017 No POV

Wade was standing on top of a building without his suit as he looked around. He opened his palm for Gideon.

Wade: Gideon.

Gideon: yes, Wade?

Wade: this ain't 2019 is it?

Gideon: no, by my scans it is late 2017.

Wade: where is she right now?

Gideon: XS is posing as a waiter in Barry Allen and Iris West's wedding.

Wade: Barry Allen? Nora... I knew XS's voice sounded familiar. The hair gave it away too. Gideon, what events are happening during this time?

Gideon: the Thinker is still a threat to the Flash and it seems very soon it will be Earth-X invasion of Earth-1.

Wade: any changes to the timeline?

Gideon: none so far.

Wade: is she interfering with the events?

Gideon: no she is not.

Wade: any attempts to go to the past from the future?

Gideon: negative. It seems you have caused a city wide frightening.

Wade: good. That will make sure I can spend more time looking over Nora.

Wade indeed looked over Nora even when Nazis from another Earth started to invade. Nora kept moving by what he saw, but he sometimes had to kill a few Nazi soldiers that were trying to kill him. This caught the attention of one speedster in particular but he was too busy to actually look into it.

After the Crisis on Earth-X, Wade kept tabs on Team Flash as well as Nora as she kept running into members of Team Flash on purpose. Nothing that changes the timeline.

That was until Nora decided to put her costume and help her father destroy the STAR Labs satellite, that changed the timeline.

She decided to seek Team Flash's help as she can't tap into the Speed Force to go back home. Wade was watching from a distance to see if Team Flash will help her get back to the future and this will take like a day or two so he gave them two days tops.

He saw her go to CCPD, then try to help Flash but only distracted him and Gridlock punched him away as that's another event changed but it doesn't affect the timeline as a whole. He let this one go.

He kept following her from a distance as she and him are the only ones from the Future as far as he was concerned.

Wade:<opens his palm> Gideon.

Gideon: yes, Wade?

Wade: show me surveillance footage of Iron Heights, Reverse Flash cell. Any time that Nora was inside.

Gideon: of course. I have found more than 5 video files straight from the Iron Heights' data storage.

Wade: download them and put them all in a file named "Nora and Thawne".

Gideon: certainly, is there anything else I can help with?

Wade: that will be all for now, thank you.<closes his palm>

Wade hacked into STAR Labs security and saw that Nora can't go back due to Negative Tachyons. If someone was going to take her back it's going to be him but he saw that she is trying to go back. However if she interferes more with the timeline then he'll force her back to the future. Negative Tachyons or not.

Then he remembers a small little device in the museum archives.

Wade: you sneaky little-

Wade stayed out of the way as Flash, XS, Kid Flash and Vibe save a plane. Wade checked the security cameras and he saw Team Flash with Nora.