Stay Home

"l would like to stay home."
The smaller replied.

"okay then, l will see you later~"
The king cooed as he teleported away, leaving the smaller with himself.

--

The smaller ate his food and placed it in the sink, l walked to the small library compartment.

As he searched for a new book that he hasn't read he felt his stomach turning.

His head started pounding but he shrugged it off. He was unsuccessful to find a new book to read as he read them all. He made his way to the living room to watch TV.

Although the smaller could only remember one thing before blacking out.

Someone called his name

"PASSIVE"

That's the only thing heard before the smaller known as 'passive' fell into unconsciousness.

--

Hours could have passed before passive woke up.

As he opened his eyes everything around him was white. There was only silence... Nerve wrecking silence.

Passive looked for a door, he felt the walls but they were just smooth. The only way in or out is by teleporting. Although passive was not that lucky, he couldn't teleport, he was basically a sitting duck.

His clothes were different though. It wasn't a dress, he wore a purple turtle-neck, grey-ish combat boots and the sanses normal shorts.

He still had his crown. He sighed in relief as he felt his golden crown that sat on the top of his head.

Passive laid down on the plain white floor, he didn't really have a problem with this although the dungeon the King had was better, than this empty void.

Would it even count as a void that it actually has walls?
It doesn't matter, passive was bored and alone.

Not like he wasn't used to being alone. He has been alone most of his life.

Passive laid on the ground trying to fall asleep but keeps failing.

"hello there"
Passive shot up and looked around him. There wasn't anybody near him or anyone that he could see but he still responded.

"hello?"
Passive did not receive an answer back, shrugging it off as his imagination.

--

Meanwhile with the king he was bawling his eyes out into one of passive' Jersey.

He kept repeating the same line over and over again.

"l failed you."

The king sobbed and wiped his tears, Crying will not help him find passive and he knew that.

The king teleported infront of a very old mansion, it looked like it could fall at a Y moment. It held a dark and gloomy aura to any unfimiliar guests but to nightmare and a few other skeletons it was home.

The king knocked on the splintered door. The pitter patter of feet could be heard.

It was easy to tell it was running. The door opened slowly as a skeleton with a hole going threw his head peeked threw the opened door.

"Boss! Are you ok?"
The hungry skeleton asked opening the door enough for the king to enter.

"yes l'm okay but go and gather the others were going on a search mission."
The king responded giving the hungry skeleton orders.