Short

The two glared at eachother, not caring about there surroundings or who was watching.

They both jumped at the sound of a new voice "what the actual fuck are you doing cruzar?" the two monochromatic skeletons turned to be meet with a cold cyan soul-peircing gaze.

"Macabre, this imposter is copying me!" Cruzar yelled, Cross looked disgusted.

"BOI! Your copying ME!!!" "Nu-UH" "UH-HUH!"
The two monochromatic skeletons shouted back and fourth with one another.

Macabre sighed and face-palmed. Why was he surrounded by idiots?

"who are you? And what are you doing in my territory?"
Macabre questioned Cross.

"l'm looking for someone but l'm pretty sure not one of you is him so.... Au revoir!"

Cross bolted past them as continued his mission for finding him, he could become the king's favourite...

::::

"are you ok?"

"No! The Au's are tearing themselves apart! I'm gonna be in so much trouble..."

"not necessarily they are getting help!"

"They won't stop yelling at me... It hurts my head hurts."

"you will be ok kiki...."

"lt hurts so much ruru..."

::::

I am surrounded by darkness
And no one gives a damn,
Even tho l show kindness
My insignificant shows for who l am.

~anonymous

::::
Let the angels scream
Let the cold wind howl
Let the good men dream
Of the day when the king of hate doesn't prowl.

~"This Isn't Me" from "Big"

::::

"hi l'm... Passive who are you?"

The three sat together with Encre sitting in the middle of the two of them, incase of any fights that break out he will be able to atleat keep them from killing eachother.

I mean they won't fight right. Right?

"you can call me Rêve"

The two made small talkv while Encre grabbed his sketchbook and continued sketching.

Not like the two will start a fight... No never.

::::
Sorry if its short l started writing it today but l don't really feel well and l can't stay up long enough to make it longer and no it's not covid.

Also l'm taking suggestions cause afrikaans is killing my brain.

T-T

::::