Guess Who Updated :)

The tension filled the room like smoke from a lit match.
"so where are you from?", Swap finally asked breaking the silence. I had to think fast, there's no way l could've let them know it was me. "l'm from Dreamswap.. AU.. AU 64715..?" l responded, it sounded more like a question but l can just say, l can't really remember the AU number.
He seemed to buy it, for now atleast. I knew this day would come soon enough, and all hell was going to break loose.
I felt dream stiffen in his seat.
"oh..." l heard him whisper to himself. He then took a deep breath before standing up.

"l'm sorry, l mistook you for someone else.."  he said. His voice sounded rough and strained... Swap looked up at Dream,
This is not how i imagined this conversation goin' down. "hey, l might not be the person you were looking for.. But if it helps, you can still think of me as that person. I'm not trying to replace them, but if it helps. It helps."

I whispered. He nodded slowly.
"l'm just going to go now, take care of yourself and.. try to rest." Dream whispered, Dream gently pulled me into another hug.  Swap watched from afar.
His eye light shined brighter than usual, like the sun. He was jealous... I could feel it, it was a bitter feeling, a feeling that can slowly kill you if not taken care of.
Dream gave me one last squeeze before letting go of the embrace.
I smiled and waved bye as Dream walked away. Swap turned around watching Dream leave too.
He stayed like that for a few moments before walking closer.

"l know what you're doing." he said before l could say anything. "l see how happy you are to hold him and i'm sure l wouldn't want you to stop, right?".
I hesitated for a second,
"Your not really from AU 64715, are you?"  I finally answered his spoken question,
"... No, I'm not."  he sighed sadly, and began to fidget with his hands.
"but don't tell anyone I told you this, okay?" l desperately begged him, l couldn't let Dream find out.
I couldn't let him know how badly his absence had affected me.
"l won't tell." he replied, giving an awkward smile.

That's strange, l don't feel like his lying.. Wait- oh stars! Dream can sense when someone's lying! Wait, maybe he was too caught up in his emotions to notice..?

I shook off that thought as well and gave Swap a small nod.
"thank you." l whispered back.
The two stared at each other, neither knowing what to do next.
Finally, Swap decided to break the silence again.
"So, uhhm.. I'm gonna go now, and um... See you around." he paused, looking around the house, "I have to get home though.." he mumbled. "There's a guest room, upstairs the very end of the hall, you can sleep there and make yourself at home." Swap told me before walking out the front door, l think it's the front door anyway.

When the door closed behind him, I went straight to 'supposedly' my bedroom. When l reached it, l grabbed a pillow and hugged it close to my chest.
What am l supposed to do now? Should l tell Dream? Or should l lie? Either way, Dream will know l'm lying, and l'll get a negative outcome.
But what else can l do? It's better to get over it, so l can't run away anymore.
I sat down on my bed and let out a huge sigh.
If only things were different.. If only i never ate those apples.  If only I wasn't born..
A knock on my door pulled me from my thoughts.
"come in!" I called as the knocking persisted. My heart started beating faster as the door opened.
"hey, uh," it was Dream, he was fidgeting with his hands... Stars! I need more time to think!
"h-hey." l stuttered, stars.  He noticed my expression change quickly and stepped into the room closing the door behind him.
"Can we talk..?" Dream said quietly.
No, l don't want to talk, so l should just say no. "sure."