day 2

"Hello? Yes, I've been holding the line for like 30 minutes now. I wanna order flowers and can you deliver them to a certain place? 10 minutes? Ok, I'll wait." Jin said walking up and down in his apartment, holding the phone to his ear. The flower delivery company is now making him wait another 10 minutes. Jin glances towards Namjoon who's sitting at the counter side-eyeing Jin the whole time. "What? You have a problem?" Jin said angrily towards Namjoon. Namjoon rolled his eyes and said "I get it you want to try and win her over but only giving her presents that she could also buy herself will not make her go back to you."

Jin hesitated for a moment. "But the plan is that I will send her a few nice things and work my way into her heart until she'll finally talk to me again. She has to think about me a lot again first. And if I surprise her with things or do things that will make her think of me than I have a better chance of talking to her again soon." Jin said with dedication in his voice which left Namjoon no choice but to disagree. "Thank you again for not telling anyone, especially not Kaiya. I know she hates me." Jin thanked Namjoon. "She doesn't hate you. She just doesn't have a good word about you at the moment. Let's put it like this way." Namjoon said scratching his head. He knows better than anyone that after Rory's and Jin's break-up, Kaiya took Rory's side and isn't on good terms with Jin. Which makes Namjoon very sad considering they all were best friends some day.

"Jin don't you think you should deliver the flowers to her home instead of her office. I think a bouquet would put her in a weird position, considering her co-workers will see it." Namjoon said trying to make Jin listen to him. "That is not a bad idea...No not you. Can I finally order, hello? Yes I would like a bouquet of..." Jin said first trying to answer Namjoon, but then going back to talking to the delivery guy, all while walking away from the kitchen to his room. His voice sounding very distant.

Rory fell into her office chair with a big sigh. After 4 meetings and to marketing conferences, she is very ready to head out of the office for today. But first she needs to sign a few forms, which ties her up in her office chair. At least her office has a great view over the city. Now onto signing. A knock on the door interrupted Rory's work-flow. Could be Gabriella asking her to look through some documents, Rory thought. "Come in!" she shouted. A man carrying a huge bouquet of red roses entered the room. "I have a delivery for Rory Perez." The man said. "But I haven't ordered those." Rory answered him confused. "Someone did." The man said and left the room with out further mention.

At least Rory did not have to pay for those flowers. One thing about Rory is that she hates the ordinary. Like for example red roses. It's too cliche for her liking. But she guessed that the sender might not've known that. A little card stuck out of the roses like a sore thumb. The card said 'Roses only for the prettiest business woman ~J'. Who could J be? It couldn't be Jin, Rory thought. He wouldn't do that would he? Or is it a part of his weird little plan. Who else was there? Rory paid no further mind to it. What's the point in racking your brains over it? So, she packed up her things and took her roses with her to go home. Kaiya was waiting for her in her apartment. They intended to meet up for today and Kaiya has the key to Rory's home anyway. Kaiya, Namjoon's wife works as an assistant on film set's. That's were Namjoon, Jin and her also met. Jin has been keeping himself busy with small acting roles, it's his passion and he can live off of it. While Namjoon has been a director and cinematograph for some movies, all three of them became friends through work and Rory happened to already be Jin's girlfriend since college.

As Rory arrived at her destination, her own apartment, a short walk from the office. The first thing she sees is Kaiya, rading her fridge. "Uhm, excuse you? Don't you have your own home with your own fridge?" Rory said sarcastically. "I do, but Namjoon is on this healthy organic food trip and I'm not up to it. Avocado Toast and feta cheese is everything I get to eat at home. Believe it or not my poop is as green as your wallpaper girl. So you better let me have your chocolate." Kaiya complained. As Kaiya rurned towards Rory, she caught a glimpse of the red roses in Rorys arms. "Who in the hell is sending you red roses?" Kaiya bombarded Rory with questions instantly. Rory wished she would've thought about it sooner and hid them instead of now having to be interrogated by Kaiya.