Nineteen.

"Can you believe someone wanted to hurt sue?" Kate questioned,

Their last call of the night was a hit and run which would usually be a normal call, but this time it involved one of their own. Sue practically ran the 9-1-1 centre, no one knew anyone who wanted to hurt her.

"How does lunch sound tomorrow, me you and Josie"

"Em, that sounds nice" Kate said unsure, "not really related to the conversation though"

"You see.. I was thinking of inviting Taylor" Buck added quickly, excepting an argument for even asking.

"Oh okay, why?" She asked

"I was thinking if we broadcasted what happened
To sue there might be more of a response and someone might come forward" he explained

"Okay" Kate shrugged, pulling her top over her head

Buck raised a brow "you are okay with it?"

Kate threw a comfortable t shirt on, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I thought you'd be jealous" he assumed,

Kate smiled, resting her arms on his shoulders. Sitting across his lap, "Buck, I love you and you love me. We are getting married, I hardly think you are going to go off and sleep with the girl, besides maybe she's nice"

Buck pulled Kate closer, his hands tight around her waist "you are so perfect" her murmured, pressing his lips against hers

"I know" Kate mumbled between kisses, she pushed Buck back onto the bed and kneeled around him, continuing to kiss him,

Bucks hands ran along her hips and up her torso, her neck fell back as he kissed it. He pulled her shirt over her head, turning her over; he looked over her.

The sound of the monitor stopped them. Josie stirred in the other room, soon beginning to cry.

"Come on" Kate groaned,

"Stay, I got it" buck said, standing up.

Kate stood up, ran her hands through her hair. She walked into Josies room,

"She okay?" Kate asked.

"Diaper" buck said, "her timing is always impeccable"

Kate wrapped her arms around him "I think she's telling us something"

"What's that?"

"No siblings, I think" Kate joked,

"Oh ha ha. I think we'd need to get far enough"

Kate chuckled, "we'll get the chance Buckley, sooner or later"

...

"There you go, play with your toy sweetie" Buck handed Josie her toy, he pulled out a chair for Kate and she sat down.

"When will Taylor be here?" Kate asked, sipping her hot coffee

"Soon, are you sure this is okay?" Buck asked again, he had been asking all Morning

"I'm sure" Kate nodded, "you had sex with her a few times, it's not like you were in love"

"Hi, sorry I'm late" Taylor approached them, apologizing

"No worries" Buck waved dismissively, "I wanted to ask you something about sue"