Twenty one.

Kate followed the rest of her team into the packed room, full of brides maids and make up artists.

"Woah" she mouthed, overwhelmed by the cords on the floors

"What-what happened?" The assumed bride asked, slowly sitting up with the help of Hen.

"You experienced an electrical shock and passed out." She explained.

"Is this a polygraph machine?" Bobby pointed.

"Um, yeah. Is it, is it still working?"

"Maybe if you're looking to grill something." Chimney remarked.

"I thought you were getting ready for a wedding?" Buck asked,

Eddie looked around, "Is this some kind of reality show?

Kate mumbled to herself, she kneeled down next to the woman. "She's got an exit wound on the sound of her foot"

"She probably absorbed at least , 1800 watts."

"Bethany's just a little nervous about her big day, wanting everything to be just right." Her mother commented, sounding stressed.

"I get it" Kate nodded.

"She thinks one of us is a saboteur, mocking her online, anonymously." Her friend said.

"One of you is. And I am gonna find out who "Trapped-By-Bridezilla- One-hundred-percent" is before I walk down the aisle." She vowed.

"Tell me I'm not this bad?" Kate whispered to hen.

"Not even close" she whispered back.

The woman tried to get up, Kate eased her back "not today. I'm sorry"

"The only place you should be walking is into an ER. There's no telling what that current did to you internally. So we're gonna need to take you to the hospital for an ECG." Hen explained.

The bride shook her head, taking to her feet despite the constant refusal from each paramedic.

"How's my makeup?" She asked, patting at her head.

"Uh, well, I think they can probably fix that." Bobby said, holding a mirror up for her.

The bride gasped, "Right. Right, 'cause we can just paint a new eyebrow on, right?"

Buck nodded "Yeah, I-I mean, I-I saw this makeup thing online, and this woman made her face look like a skull."

Kate chuckled quietly, Eddie started at his best friend confused.

"It was cool" he shrugged

"We'll just do a photo shoot after our honeymoon."

"So the only thing left to address is the snitch."

"Sweetie. Can't we just let it go and celebrate the happiest day of our lives?" Her mother asked, sipping the champagne.

"My life. My day." She corrected her "And I'm not going down the aisle when there is a traitor in my midst."

A groan was heard from the mother of the bride "It was me. I'm Trapped-By-Bridezilla- One-hundred-percent."

The firefighters stood in their spots, watching as they became interested by the drama. They technically weren't needed anymore, but they were all hooked by this stage.

A couple other woman had stood up, taking the fall - or trying to - it went unnoticed as the brides mother had admitted her motive, thus getting her kicked from the room. Despite the hefty check she had paid.