01

bruises

bruises

"Did you see my text?" Nate questioned Desmond, having cornered him in a stall when he caught the shorter boy off guard. Desmond refused to look at Nate, eyes casted downwards at his own slender fingers. "Well, did you?" Nate's tone was harsher this time, demanding answers.

"Don't you have a girlfriend, Nate." Desmond's flat tone asked, already knowing the answer, completely done with the unwanted conversation.

"Don't fucking play with me, Hawksley." Nate sneered, pushing the boy forcefully against the stall's wall. Desmond let out a sound of pain, shoulders tensing as he held his arms up and pushed against Nate's chest. "I did. Of course I fucking did Nate!" Desmond frowned, finally looking up at Nate with an angered expression.

"Next time," Nate started, gripping one of Desmond's wrist tightly as he glared at the boy, "I shouldn't have to repeat myself."

"You're hurting me." Desmond mumbled as his eyes trained on the hand Nate had on his wrist. Nate's eyes flicked from Desmond's pain expression to his own hand before letting go and forcing Desmond's head up so their eyes met. Desmond attempted to look down but Nate's grip forced his gaze upward.

Nate licked his lips before forcing a kiss onto Desmond's lips. Said boy squirmed under him but eventually gave in, he always did. The kiss had became heated, being cut short by Nate who eyed Desmond's now flushed expression.

"Wait before you come out." Nate demanded before pushing open the stall's door and walking out, shutting it behind him promptly. Desmond nodded helplessly at Nate's words before he left, eyes trailing after the taller boy as he walked out.

Desmond looked to his bruised wrist and the rush of the kiss calmed down, reality sinking in. He started to tear up, biting his lip as to not let his hiccups and sobs escape. There he cried silently to himself, others outside his stall passing in and out of the bathroom completely oblivious to the boys pain.

Eventually though, Desmond knew he had to leave, knowing others would be worried and he would miss his next period.

Having come out of the stall already, Desmond splashed his face with water and let out a long defeated sigh when he looked at himself in the mirror. Puffy, red eyes look right back at him. He took in his curly brown hair and pale olive skin. As well as his bruised lips. Nate always left something bruised, at least it was just his wrist and lips this time.

Desmond dabbed his eyes with a wet napkin to reduce the red and puffiness of them before licking his lips and forcing a smile onto his face. Today was gonna be a okay day. He wouldn't let Nate ruin that, not a chance.

Desmond Hawksley was always vulnerable and emotional with everyone. Yet when it came to Nate Jacobs, he just couldn't say no. Nate was a drug, an abuse, psychotic, in denial drug. And Desmond was attracted to that drug, wrapped around it's fingers.

AUTHOR'S NOTE .
Done🙇🏾‍♀️
Any typos or smthn
doesn't make sense? TELL ME‼️
Also if you're in an abusive relationship,
please please please tell someone. I know
relationships like that can be hard but visit
hotlines, websites or even tell family or friends about what's going on behind the scenes! It might not seem like you can be free from this but trust me you can.