03

Distraction

Distraction

Desmond banged on the familiar black gated door, eyes darting around him as he waited for the door to open. When the door did open, he was greeted with Ashtray. Grinning at the boy, Desmond spoke, “hey Ash.” Ashtray looked Desmond up and down before scowling. “Fuck you doing here.”

Desmond rolled his eyes, “what else? You already know what I'm here for.” Ashtray just frowned, but moved out the way for Desmond to come in, although reluctantly.

Desmond slipped past the shorter boy, not giving him a second glance and making his way to the couch before plopping down, making himself comfortable. Fezco watched the boy, nodding to him in greeting before speaking. “Whatchu need, Des.” Fezco asked, tired eyes meeting Desmond's.

Desmond shrugged. “Can't hang out with my friends anymore?” Fezco shook his head, already seeing through the boy's act. “You know what I mean, Desmond.” Desmond groaned. “I just need a little something, y'know, to take my mind of things.”

“Nah, cause that gon turn into something else, and I ain't helping you with that.” Fezco shut down the boy's hope instantly, going back to what he was doing earlier. Desmond scoffed. “Fuck you Fez.” With that Desmond stood up, storming out and pushing his way past Ashtray who watched the whole ordeal in silence. Fezco and Ashtray shared a look before watching Desmond slam the door behind him.

They both knew Desmond was going to do something idiotic. They just didn't know what.

—✦₊˚。

Desmond knew he could be reckless. Especially when it came to drugs and alcohol. But he still couldn't take the feeling of being sober, the urge to hurt himself or even someone was too much for the meek boy. He needed a distraction.

And looking back on it, he could've done anything else, but for some reason he went to Nate.

— ✦₊˚。

Desmond rang the doorbell to the Jacobs household impatiently. He waited a few more seconds before the door swung open, followed by an annoyed “what?”. Desmond sucked in a breath, his eyes meeting Nate's before he quickly broke the contact. “Desmond…what are you doing here.” Nate frowned.

Desmond just shrugged, any ounce of confidence he had evaporating in an instance under Nate's hard gaze. “That's not an answer, Desmond.”

Desmond swallowed his nerves before speaking, “I need a distraction.” He mumbled, his words causing Nate's eyes to glint knowing. “I'll be out in a second, wait by the car.” Desmond nodded before Nate shut the door.

The drive out of town was completely silent between the two, Desmond keeping his eyes trained on the trees and houses they passed by as they drove down the familiar streets to the familiar two-star hotel.

With a small audible 'click' the door was swung open by Nate, Desmond not even getting a chance to take in his surroundings before he felt rough lips on his soft ones. Desmond and Nate engaged in a heated make out session, taking off each other's clothes while keeping their lips locked together.

Desmond pulled back, gasping for air before he gave Nate's body a once over, the taller boy wearing nothing but his boxers. Nate began attacking Desmond's neck in an array of kissing, sucking on the boy's sweat spots as he trailed up to his chin, leaving bruised hickeys wherever his lips went.

Desmond let out whimpering moans of pleasure, eyes shut as he let every part of himself succumb to Nate. The two backed up towards the white hotel bed, Nate pushing Desmond down onto its white sheets as he pinned the shorter boy's arms above him.

Desmond smirked, his hazel brown eyes meeting Nate's, practically daring the boy to fuck him. Nate glared at Desmond's smugness, gladly proving him wrong.

And just like that Desmond was taken over by an immense sense of pleasure, moans, and grunts filling the hotel room and by the time the boys were done they were both doused in sweat, breathing heavily with goofy grins as time seemed to slow.

AUTHORS NOTE .

UPDATE!! idk if there r any typos or something doesn't make sense since I was rushing with my editing process so pls tell me, I feel like this is boring and I don't know how to right sex scenes soo sorry if you wanted to see that or sum😰