chapter nine !

.。.:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

.。.:*☆ CHAPTER NINE !
❝ SLEEPLESS NIGHTS ❞

KARL WAS RESTLESS AFTER HIS AND FORRESTS TALK. He tossed and he turned, not knowing what to think.

'No Forrest this isnt just about the video'

He covered his face in embarassment,

'I've been obsessing over texting you too'

He outwardly groaned, slapping his face into the pillow. So stupid, stupid, stupid. He raised his face from the pillow, glancing towards his clock. 3:27 AM.

It had been on his mind all day, he wondered if she was thinking about it as much as he was.

'I missed talking to you Forrest, I missed you.'

His arm glided into the arm, just barely visible was the bracelet dangling from his wrist. A ghost of a smile appeared on his face.

'i missed you too,'

The conversation played over and over in his mind, what even was that. All of his feelings over the past two months streamed out of him like a waterfall.

'i could tell you were nervous,'

He covered his face with his hands, he blush creeping up his neck and to his ears.

'so i pretended to not be nervous to help you feel better'

He left out an embarrassed squeak, sitting up in his bed quickly. He pulled out his phone, his fingers navigating to the twitter app before he could stop himself.

He wrote out a message once... deleted... twice... deleted... He audily groaned, closing twitter with a small huff.

Instead, his fingers went to the Facetime app. He scrolled through his contacts, clicking on one quickly.

Ring,

Ringgg,

Rinnngggg,

Click.

"Sappynappy!" Karl cheered delightfully.

A groan was heard from the other end, clear shuffling of blankets grinding against the phone.

"...what do you want," Sapnap spoke back, a clear gruff to his voice.