chapter three !

.。.:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

AFTER A MOMENT of Jimmy positioning us all around the huge stack of money, you could hear the shift of his voice transform into his "Youtube Voice." as he began the intro, " BEHIND ME IS 80,000 DOLLARS, AND ONE OF THESE 10 PEOPLE WILL GET TO GO HOME RICHER THAN THEY WERE ORIGINALLY BECAUSE TODAY, WE ARE GOING TO BE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK."

He paused for a moment, clapping his hands together. "THIS TIME THOUGH, THERE'S A CATCH! You may have noticed an unfamiliar face here with us," he reaches over and pulled Forrest next to him, "This is our Twitter contest WINNER, FORREST! See what happens when you follow my Twitter, hint hint go follow my Twitter  @ MrBeast."

Forrest gave a toothy grin, "As Jimmy said," she punched her own palm, "I'm here to beat all of YOU!" She playfully glared at the group, sending Karl a quick wink.

Jimmy shooed her away, "This time it takes place at an ABANDONED AMUSEMENT PARK!! And I what you might be saying- 'Oh Jimmy~~ It was at one last time too!!~~' but NO! THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT. IT'S WAY SICKER AND SO MUCH COOLER; THERE ARE EPIC ROLLERCOASTERS, RIDES, BLAH BLAH BLAH. YOU. WILL. SEE!!!"

"OKAY, YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TWENTY MINUTES IN THREE TWO ONE... GO!!"

The group looked at each other and ran in opposite directions, Karl and Forrest exchanging a look, as they ran in the same direction, towards the rundown funhouse in the distance.

Jimmy and Chris stayed behind, standing beside the table that the money sat on.

Forrest looked over at Karl, "What the honk, Forrest, where are we going?"

Forrest motioned to the funhouse, "We'll hide in there,"

"Do you think that'll work? It seems like a pretty obvious place to hide.." he trailed off for a moment.

When she didn't respond immediately he worried that he offended her. He tried to backtrack quickly, "I- I don't mean to like, uh, undermine you... Or.. but eighty grand is a lot-- sor--sorry I'll shut up now"

Forrest had slowed her pace, considering if it was the best place to hide. On one hand, this was all for fun, it was hide and seek after all, but she did not only promise Karl but she also swore on her Sonic bodypillow, that she would help him win. She continued running towards the funhouse, "Calm down, I'm not offended. But I think it'll work."

"Yeah-- uh sorry- yeah okay I trust you,"

She stifled a laugh, "Stop apologizing, I know I'm cute but I didn't think you'd stammer this much," Karl was left a flustered mess, His face going beet red.

She ran ahead of him, arriving just a few seconds before at the front of the large funhouse.

"Have you ever, uhm, been to a funhouse before?" Karl asked nervously, trying to move on from the last comment, as he and Forrest walked inside.

Forrest chuckled, "Only once, that's uh, kinda why I picked it."

Karl scoffed, feigning offence. "So you don't have an actual strategy?"

She scratched the back of her head awkwardly, "Well I got lost the only other time I've been in a funhouse, so I figured others would too."

Forrest paused for a moment in thought, "Granted I was like nine... so... I guess we're just hoping Chris and Jimmy are as stupid as nine-year-old me."

He slightly smiled, "The whole team combined has like 8 brain cells, so I'd say we're, uh, decently safe."

The two continued to explore the funhouse Forrest turning a corner spotting a piece of wood on the ground along with the leaves and dirt surrounding it

"What's this from?" She questioned.

"Wait, Forrest, look up," Karl pointed to a hole in the wooden ceiling.

"What if we..." Forrest hesitated just as she heard a crackle and then the sound of Jimmy's voice, "Okay everyone! There are only FIVE minutes left until your hiding time is up!"

When Jimmy was (assumingly) done speaking, Forrest took the chance to continue her sentence, "What if we hid in the ceiling? It looks wide enough for us to fit,"

Karl tore his eyes away from his walkie, taking another look at the whole in the ceiling. He blinked a couple of times, processing what she said. "I-- Wha-- How are we meant to-- ....huh???"

"We just..." She paused, raising her hands and pushing them forward, making a 'pop' sound with her mouth at the same time "....yknow?"

"Uh no Forrest, I don't... "yknow"" He spoke, making quotation marks with his hands.

Forrest scoffed, "Kneel"

Karl found himself blinking repeatedly once more. "W..what?" he blushed slightly.

Forrest grinned at the boy's reaction, "I'm just joshin 'ya. But uh, I do need you to kneel down."

He hesitated at first, confused by her order. He got down on one knee. As he noticed how hard the floor had felt on his knee, Forrest stepped onto his knee.

He looked up at her quickly, startled. He grabbed her legs to stabilize her, making sure to keep his hands in an appropriate place as to not make her uncomfortable.

The girl smiled slightly, noticing how careful he was to not touch her somewhere inappropriate.

She climbed up, pulling herself into the ceiling. Karl stood up, he looked around confused, wondering how he would get up.

She poked her head out from the hole, reaching her arms down. Karl looked at the swinging arms, turning his head in confusion. "You're... You're gonna pull me up?"

She flexed her, still hanging, muscles, before smirking cockily. "I work out."

No matter how concerned he was he chose to trust her... muscles... and he jumped up.

To everyone's surprise (even Forrests') with a team effort Karl had managed to get up into the ceiling.

As if it was fate, the crackle of the walkie talkie arose once more. "You're meant to have like thirty more seconds but Chris and me are bored so we're coming."

After a moment of silence, another voice came through the walkie, "I hope Karl gets found first." Forrest didn't recognize the voice but clearly, Karl did.

"What the Honk?!?!?" he shouted into his walkie. Forrest took the moment to look around, noticing how little space was actually up here.

At that moment she made another realization, "Hey, Karl."

He hummed looking back up to her. She pointed back towards the hole. "We forgot to bring to board to cover the hole..."

"Oh for FUCKS sake"

.。.:*☆ CAMI SPEAKS !

HELLO! I UPDATED FOR ONCE VERY COOL

LOTS OF KARL AND FORREST INTERACTION THIS CHAPTER!!
AND EVEN MORE IN THE NEXT!!

the formatting for next chapter will probably be a little weird
but it easier story wise to do it that way

anyways!

make sure to vote, comment, and follow!!

okay thanks bye i love you